Twenty Two

Nell's Pov

It's been 2 weeks since I became a full time Dad. The shit was coo foreal. I had Briana here helping me most the time but even when she was gone shit was coo. Ny'Ell was a good baby, she slept through the night and didn't really cry unless she was hungry. My daughter is my world and I ah kill anybody about my little girl, even her momma if i had to. Speaking of her momma, Taylor was still in the hospital holding on to whatever bit of life she had left. The judge granted me full custody of Ny'Ell and I had my lawyer working on making Briana her official adopted mother so we could be a real family. Every since I made Briana my girl I been feeling good about life. She keep tryna say she dont want a relationship but I already know its about that nigga who buying her shit. Soon as I figure out who this nigga is, Im killing him.

Anyway, business was going good as fuck. Im not all in nomore because of Ny'Ell. I only get active between 9a and 4p when she's at daycare. It be so much to do in so little time. I dont really want Briana in this shit nomore either, so I do as much as I can so she aint got to. Technically its her business and her money but Im running everything, of coarse by her demand. When I wasnt with my daughter or my girl, I was in the office putting business together. Im tryna figure out a way to turn all Briana money clean and have her be nothing but a legal business owner. She had Tiana's shop and the Walmart she bought but she was still running a few trap houses bringing in 20,000 a week per house, the Walmart brung in about 70,000 a month & T shop was managing about 1,500 monthly. B let her keep all that money though, she just used the shop to clean her money up. This girl wasn't even 21 yet and is filthy rich. I love her hustle. Kaleb and Dre created a real demon and dont even know it. It's coo though cause them niggas couldn't handle her, thats why they ain't last, but see me Ima handle all that fasho.

...And speaking of the devil.

"Hey pooh." Briana said walking into my office.

"Wassup girl, what you here for?"

"Had to come give Dana the details of me and Tiana trip so she can book everything. Just dropped in to say hey... So Hey." She smiled

"Girl you weird as hell." I laughed. "What trip though where yall going?"

"Business, please mind yours."

"You is my business doe, Briana."

"See Nell this why I dont be wanting to put this good pussy on you because you always get to acting like-.."

"Like what? Like you my bitch?" I asked cutting her off

"EXACTLY!"

"Cause you is Briana. I dont care about none of that dumb shit you be talking. You mines. So like I said where yall going?"

"And like I said BUSINESS"

She left out, slamming the door before I could even respond. I jumped up from behind my desk rushing to get to her.

"Yeah Dana Ima just have to text you everything or just stop by the house." She said to her assistant who was once her baby shower planner.

"Naw Dana dont plan shit. She aint going nowhere." I said

"Too bad Im the one who pay her and not you." Briana said while blowing me a kiss

See this why niggas like bitches who need them. A girl with her own bag is dangerous. This mouthafucka dont give a fuck about nothing I say. Let this had a been a bitch I was taking care of, I would have to say nothing twice for them to listen. I like that about Briana though, the harder she played to get, the more I wanted her. Even though I already got her. Thats my lil gangsta, my lil bossy bitch. I ah lay a nigga down behind her.

My phone started ringing in my office and by the ringtone, I could tell it was an important call. Rushing to my phone I noticed it was NyEll's daycare calling.

"Hello."

"Hey Mr. Nell. I was calling because its a woman here saying she's NyEll's grandma and she had your permission to pick her up. I was just calling to confirm."

"Hell naw I aint give nobody permission to get my baby. Im not even sure who's there. Do they know you called me?"

"No sir. I told her I had to check her file to see if she was listed but called you instead."

"Okay good. Stall her, I wanna see who it is tryna get my kid. Im on my way. And whatever you do DONT GIVE MY BABY TO NOBODY Except Briana."

"Will do Sir, see you soon."

After hanging up, I locked up my office and damn near ran to my car. My heart was beating out my chest. Im not sure if this family or somebody from the streets who out to get me. Coming for my daughter was a death wish. Whoever it is, is about to regret ever being born.

Finally making it to the daycare I run in to see Taylor's crazy ass momma in the lobby holding my baby.

"Oh yall really got me fucked up. I tell you I dont know who the fuck up her tryna get my baby and yall gone let the mouthafucka hold her. I pay yall $700 a week to keep my daughter safe and sound and this the shit yall pull... Yall might wanna call security cause Im about to tear the bitch up."

"Sir, please calm down."

"Calm down ??? Naw bitch, Ima show you calm. Im reporting this shitty ass daycare to the board too. Everybody losing they jobs. And after that Ima have my girl buy this bitch." I yelled

"Nigga you need to calm the fuck down scaring my grand baby." Barbra yelled

"Bitch give me my baby before I kill you."

Snatching NyEll from her hands, I turned back to the workers. "Go get my baby shit.... Naw matter fact leave it here cause by morning we gone own this bitch. Mark my words." I yelled while walking out the door.

After getting NyEll into her carseat I called Briana.

"Aye B, call Dana and have her report Ny daycare for child endangerment and whatever else you can think of to get them shutdown TODAY. After that, call the Real estate agent and put a bid out for it and buy that bitch."

"Okay, Im on it but what happened?" she asked

"Ima fill you in later. Handle that first. And I want you to come up here at closing time and beat the shit out of every worker you see."

"Say less im bouta call Tiana."

"Bet, I love you B."

"Love you too kid" She responded