Five

Gt POV

"You think he gone go through with it?"

"Yeah, Dre aint no dumb nigga." Sam replied

We had just left the meeting with Dre and I wasn't sure if he was on board or not. That nigga had a hard skull to get through. I really wanted the best for my dawg though cause without him I wouldn't have shit. Dre gave me a chance when nobody would, now Im making enough money to support my baby momma Ice and my daughters. I got 3 little girls all by the same girl. What they be saying? Niggas love they baby mommas. We wasn't together but whatever she wanted or needed she got. Baby momma straight so you know they hate her.

I kinda want her and Briana to be coo but Dre said she don't trust bitches except Tiana since some wild shit went down with her old Best Friend. Ice need some damn friends though man this girl annoying as fuck. She call me for anything, some nigga named Shepherd died on Grey's Anatomy, here she go calling me crying and shit like I give a fuck. Then the crazy ass girl gone block me cause I said fuck Shepherd. I hope my daughters don't be annoying like her ass.

Speaking of the devil.

"Wassup."

"Uhn un, dont be answering the phone like Im so random ass bitch." She yelled

"Ice, you dramatic as fuck girl wassup."

"Im bored. What you doing."

See what I mean. This girl don't want shit.

"Inna car with Sam. Aye why don't you go drop off a gift for Briana baby and make a friend or something."

"Thats some pressed shit Sonni foreal."

I hated when she called me by my government and she know that.

"Aye stop playing with me. My name Gt." I reminded her

"Only side bitches use nick names SONNI. Any way, I'll go to the baby shower but I aint popping up at that girl house."

"Okay Bm, I ah hit you up later." I said trying to end the call

"Yeah alright nigga. . . and bring that dick home to me tonight." She demanded.

"Heard you. Love you."

"Love you too." She replied

Man the day that girl get a friend Im throwing a party.

—————-

Me and Sam finally made it back to the trap house to count up the money we just made. We moved so much work that we was able to give reup early in the week then pocket everything else. Most niggas ah sell they whole pack then reup, but we turned in our money as soon as possible that way whatever work we had left we could sell at whatever price and pocket all our money. Niggas be grinding all week just to give they plug half of what they make. We grind for 2 days, pay up then stack up.

I was up 30 bands and Sam was up about 35 bands. I would be where he was but I give my baby momma a band every 2 weeks and buy my kids some shoes and shit weekly. I aint care though because that was a priority, they a reflection of me so they had to stay up to parr.

"Aye Gt, yo little brother out here." The door guard said

"Who Nell?"

"Yeah."

Man my little brother was the most annoying nigga I knew. He wanted to be down so bad but I just aint want this life for him. He begged me daily to ask Dre if he could get put on. I dont even know why dude be on that, when aint none of his friends like that. His everyday nigga Chris got a good head on his shoulders so you would think he would rub off on Nell but I guess not.