Eleven

Tiana's pov

Dinner at Briana's was great. We came home after picking the twins up and started our nightly routine. Tredo worked 3rd shifts so he would take Baby Tyrel and put him in the shower with him while I feed Baby Tyler. Then He would wash Baby Tyler up while I fed baby Tyrel. After that we would both go into their nursery's and rock them to sleep. Tredo would then go to sleep until it was time for him to leave out for work.

I couldn't be more grateful for this man. These not even his kids biologically but he bends over backwards to help me with them. He did a whole 360 with his life and I couldn't be more proud.

I laid in bed on my phone, admiring my dude when I received a text from Briana.

Twin: Bitch guess what
Me: What hoe
Twin: Yo nasty ass brother got some bitch pregnant
Me: say swear to god
Twin: I swear
Me: How you know
Twin: I heard him say it onna phone
Me: Come over when Tredo leave for work
Twin: Okay. & suck that nigga dick he deserves it
Me: Bye bitch

That girl was funny as fuck. She knows I hate sucking dick but she was right this nigga deserve it... so I got to it.... I woke my nigga up to some good ass head, some wet ass pussy, and a well packed lunch for work.
*
*
*
*
"That low down booty ass nigga. Beat his ass." I yelled

Briana had just given me the run down on what happened with Dreon. I cant believe this, I really hope its some type of explanation.

"So are you gonna ask him about it?" I asked

"No, because I don't think Im ready to know the truth. Maybe I can just act like I never knew and continue to live my some what perfect life." She said

She must be in shock because she sound stupid as fuck right now.

"Thats my blood brother and I love him but B, HE. GOT. US. FUCKED. UP !! Aint no happy life, we bouta go over there and confront him."

"He not there T he at the office."

"At 12am.. Briana did having a baby make you stupid?"

"Fuck you bitch." She replied

I picked up my phone and texted the sitter to come sit here in case the twins woke up. 10 minutes later she was here and we was on our way to Dre's office.
____________________________________
Dreon's POV

"I already told you, Im not leaving Briana. We getting married and everything."

"But Dre, Im a better fit than her. I can help with your business and everything." Sherry said

"And you will.... As my assistant and baby momma but not as my girl." I replied

"You don't love her that much Dre lets be serious."

"See thats where you wrong. She the love of my life." I told her

"Right and before you, she was the love of Kaleb's life.... The same way you got her, is the same way you gone loose her. Better be careful before another nigga come sweep her off her feet."

I hung up the phone not wanting to hear anything else Sherry had to say. She had a point though but I know Briana would never betray me like that. Im the best nigga she ever had.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I seen Tiana & Briana on the cameras sitting outside in the car. I was confused as fuck cause what the hell they doing here.

I decided to text her to see if she was gone lie about where she was.

Me:wyd wya wyw
Read 12:47

She read my shit but didn't respond. I kind of want to go out there but then again I wanna see what they gone do.

Minutes went by and they still sat there talking or something.

Now that I think about who at the house with my son, and I know Tredo at work so who got my nephews. Yeah fuck it Im going out there.

I got up from behind my desk and made my way from my big office, down the long hallway until I finally reached the exit. By time I made it outside they were gone. Im really curious as to what the hell was going on. Was she popping up on me? Did she think I was cheating or lying about where I was? I couldn't help but think did she know about Sherry. I quickly crossed that off the list because aint no way in hell B gone know about me getting my assistant pregnant and act this calm. She beat the shit out of her bestfriend for fucking Kaleb, she'll probably kill a bitch she aint know. People aint realize how crazy Briana really was.
*
*
I started to head back to my office to finish up some paperwork. I decided to not even press the situation until she brings it to my attention.

A hour went by and I was still doing paperwork for this Walmart sell that I was tryna close.

My phone started going off and it was Gt calling me.

"Wassup?" I said answering the phone

"Aye I think something wrong with lil man?"

"What? Who Wynter?"

"Yeah."

I jumped up from my desk and headed towards the exit to leave.

"What the fuck you mean bro?"

"Nell posted a picture with him on snapchat and he just look like he aint there mentally. Like his brain ain't working or something."

"Hold the fuck up. When did Nell post a picture with my son and what you mean his brain dont work. Bitch ass nigga you tryna call my son slow?" I yelled

"Aye calm down nigga you tripping that lil nigga my nephew Im just concerned." he replied

"Fuck allat, when Nell post a picture with my son?"

"15 minutes ago according to snapchat."

I hung up the phone without saying another word and called Briana.

No answer.

I tried texting her again.
Me: CALL ME RIGHT NOW !! I aint playing

No text back.

At this point I was doing 60 in a 35 fuck the ticket. Cause I aint caught a body in a minute.