Twenty Four

Briana's Pov

The past month have been great. That night I came home to somebody in my house turned out to be the best night of my life. I walked in to see a male standing there and was ready to shoot. Whole time it was Jarrell surprising me. I was skeptical as fuck as to how he got into my house, he said he climbed through the window. Im don't know if its cute or scary but fuck it. Anyways, that night he took my phone put me in the car and we drove to the airport, he blinded folded me until we got on the plan and once we did, I noticed we was on a private jet. I wanted to know so bad where we was going but he wouldn't tell me. Hours later we landed in the Bahamas and I been enjoying life on the island every since. I was kinda worried about my family back home wondering where I was but Jarrell said he texted Tiana off my phone before turning it off. He had everything planned out. All I had to do was relax.

***************************
Nell's POV

The past month been tough. Briana aint been here to help me out with Ny and being a full time Dad while tryna run the streets is tough. Tiana been letting baby girl come over with her kids so its been kinda coo but I miss B. Its been a month since anybody had heard from her. We was all worried especially Tiana. For B to just up and disappear was no where near normal. Like damn whatever she had going on she could of told me. Im always on her side right or wrong. Tiana then came up with 100 reason as to what happened to her. Of coarse Kaleb coming from the dead and stealing her was one of her options. After 2 weeks of her being gone we filed a missing person report but the police dont give a fuck about no missing black woman. Tre had some top notch inspector dude come check out her house and there was no signs of forced entry, or no signs of a fight so she had to leaving willing. We cant trace her phone because the number was disconnected and her icloud was removed off her phone. She could literally be anywhere and we had no idea where she was.

Me and Tre had came closer then ever because of all of this. We both had our hands and ears in the streets tryna get any info we could on B. We had detectives working to find info too. We paid whatever to get these mfs to flip and help us out. Right now me and Tre at the usual meeting spot waiting on Detective Gates to come through with the information he found.

"What you think he bouta say man?" Tre asked

"Shid nigga I dont know just like you dont. I just hope it aint no bad news." I responded

"Yeah man me and you both. I kinda wanna reach out to Dre and see if he heard from her." He said

"Nigga for what. That aint his bitch, its my responsibility I got this." I yelled

"So nigga at the end of the day YOU DONT GOT THIS or she a be here and not fucking missing. We need ANY help we can get bro you tripping. You acting like they gone fuck with each other again nigga they probably cant even look each other in the eye. Did you forget they brother and sister and was FUCKING , had a whole kid together nigga you aint got shit to worry about. You better tighten up and do what you need to do to get yo bitch back nigga."

"Man whatever Tre, stop talking to me cuz." I responded

The detective walked in just in time and I was happy but nervous as fuck.

"Fellas." He said while sitting down, placing a folder on the table

"Detective." We both said back nodding our heads

"So what you got for us?" I asked

"Well she was last seen at the airport getting on a plane with this man." He said while showing us a picture

Briana was blind folded but smiling, the shit had me confused.

"Okay so where did she fly to?" Tre asked

"That part I dont know yet. She flew private on a jet. I have my men working to get a hold of the pilot."

"Anything else?" I asked

"Her phone number was changed to this number but it goes straight to voicemail. My tech guys have been waiting around the clock for it to turn on. Soon as it turns on we can ping her location."

"So in yo professional opinion, you think she doing this on purpose or she was kidnapped?" I asked, kinda scared if his response

"Only thing I know for certain is that the male was the one to put her on a plane and change her number. Now if Briana willing let him do it, I cant say."

"Good Looking man, please let us know soon as you find anything else." Tre said whole handing him a envelope full of cash.

"My pleasure." He responded getting up from the table

"Oh fellas one more thing. This man followed her all the way through the airport." He said while showing us a picture on his phone

Me and Tre looked at each other, both our mouths wide open in shock.

"What the fuck!!" I yelled.

_____________________________

In order to get the next chapter i need at least 3 comments 🥰