Twenty One

Tiana Pov

Its been almost a week since I told Tiana & Nell about what Dre said in his letter. I been tryna text and call him but his ass been dodging my calls every since. I just feel like everybody think this shit a game until this nigga return from the dead shooting everybody. They acting like we ain't kill and rob this nigga for everything he had. Briana should be the most worried... shit Im worried for her. Dre not around to protect her and I know she got Nell but I never seen him get active. Ima just have to talk to her again so she can take this more seriously but first I had to tell Tredo.

Walking in the house I found him on the floor playing with the boys. He was dressed in a blue and black Rockstar outfit with the blue and black Jordan 12s and the matching hat. I was horny as fuck just looking at him but also confused because he should be dressed for work.

"Um, you not going to work?" I asked

"Well wassup bae, its nice to see you too." he said sarcastically

I went over to give him a hug and kiss.

"My bad baby. How was your day? Why you not going to work?"

"I got the day off so Im taking you to dinner. Briana said she ah keep the shorties as long as we brung her fat ass some food."

"Ok coo I gotta talk to you anyways."

Tredo packed the kids up while I took a quick shower and put on a cute blue spaghetti strap dress from Pretty Little Thing, with my black Gucci heels and matching purse. I threw on my 30" wig and was ready to go. Every time we went out we always color coordinated.

By time I got done him and the kids was already in the car. I grabbed my keys, made sure the doors was locked then joined them. We drove directly next door to Briana's to drop the kids off.

"I ah take them in cause I gotta tell her something."

"Man dont be taking all day. Yall ah be in there talking for hours."

"Boy shut up."

After damn near dying tryna carry two big ass babies and their bags in the house in some damn heels, I finally reached the door. I couldn't even set my babies down all the way before this bitch started gossiping.

"Okay so bitch let me tell you." She said while swinging the door open.

"Damn bitch can I get a toe through the door first?"

"Shut up."

We both laughed.

"Anyways girl, why Jarrell send me a car key to the car I been wanting but it wasnt no car so I called and this nigga answer the phone while fucking a bitch and says he aint mean to send the key."

"Awl he foul and petty for that but bitch wasnt Nell just balls deep in yo shit."

"See that be that fake shit, girl fuck you." She laughed

"Im saying though, how you be screaming all this single shit but mad?"

I always kept it real with my girl.

"Right but did I fuck Nell while he was on the phone? Exactly." She responded while answering her own question.

"Girrlll any ways, so have you looked into the Kaleb situation?"

Instead of answering my question, she takes the twins and goes into the other room. I can see now that this conversation would go left.

"Briana bitch you acting like we aint rob and kill this nigga. This is serious."

"HE'S DEAD TIANA !! My first love is dead, I know what the fuck happened and how I was involved. I dont need no reminders. That man is DEAD. Let it go please."

"Im just tryna look out for us but ok. I ah be to get them in a few hours."

I left without saying another word. When I got in the car Tredo could tell something was off.

"Wassup with you?" He asked

"Man remember I said I had to tell you something?"

"Yea whatup?"

"Well Dre wrote B a letter saying he think Kaleb alive..."

"What?!?" He yelled slamming on the breaks

The rest of the car ride was me explaining everything from me first reading the letter until now. Briana or Nell just would not take this seriously. At this point Ima just have to take matters into my own hands make her get serious.

After arriving, being seated and served our food, we finished our conversation from the car.

"So what you tryna do?" Tredo asked

"I dont know, something to scare her into taking it serious."

"So like what leave notes and shit on her car?"

"Yeah that's a start. Or like a dead snake." I told him

"Tiana thats nasty as fuck."

"Right but she'll think its from him since she basically snaked the nigga."

"You got a point." He said agreeing

We spent the rest of dinner going over details of our plan and different things for us to do. It seem weird that Im doing this to my own sister but my intentions are pure. My good sis obviously lost her common sense so Ima just get her back on track. She'll never know it was me, no harm done.