Four

Dre's Pov

Briana or Tiana wasn't speaking to me for what I did and I dont blame Tiana but B really getting on my nerves with this shit. If she wouldn't have told me what was going on I wouldn't have ever went over there. It basically was her fault that this happened. She been over there with my nephew living her best life and I haven't even seen him or Tiana yet. That shit was killing me that I couldn't be there for my baby sister.

As far as Tredo, Im coo on that nigga. How you my cousin fucking on my baby sister then had the audacity to propose to her without asking my permission or even telling me about it. We was supposed to be bestfriends, first and favorite shit only cousins. I see how it is though, fuck him.

Fuck Briana too. She walk around the house not saying shit to me. I then bought her all types of shit as an apology but she still was ignoring me. The girl wont even show me a picture of my nephew. I hope she keep that same energy when she go in labor too. Ole petty ass girl.

Speaking of the devil, she just walked in the house.

"We need to talk." she said

"Oh now you wanna talk after 3 days of ignoring me."

"Man dont start the bull shit Dre foreal and just listen to what I got to say."

"Speak then."

I can tell I was pissing her off because she huffed and rolled her eye. I aint wanna get her all worked up so I chilled out.

"I know we both had a problem with her and Tredo being together but after seeing him with her and how helpful he is with the babies I got over it and you should too."

"Wait why you say babies as in more than one."

"Oh shit I forgot you aint know. . . well she had twins. One of them was hiding behind the other in the womb. He's below weight so they kept him in the hospital until he gets his weight up."

"Yall bogus as fuck for keeping that from me." I siad mad as fuck

"Well you shouldn't have did what you did. But she aint want nobody to know thats why she aint post nothing on facebook."

"Damn so her momma 'nem dont know either?"

"Nope. But you need to go make shit right with yo cousin and sister."

"Heard you. Aye look Im sorry though." I said sincerely

"I forgive you. That's all you had to say from the jump instead of buying gifts. Money cant buy my happiness Dre."

"I know Mamí and Im sorry. Since you forgive me let me get some forgiving pussy." I said while rubbing her thigh

"Nope, maybe next time."

She got up and left back out the house. Leaving me with a rock hard dick. Now if I go fuck somebody else she gone be mad as fuck, its been damn near 4 days since I had some pussy.

——————

Instead of going out doing some dumb shit, I decided to meet with my boys at the office to come up with some new business ideas. Gt been pressing me about opening up a casino or laundromat.

"Hey Sherry, Hows your day." I said greeting my assistant

"Its nice, money coming in as it should." she replied

"Thats what I like to hear. Gone take the rest of the day off, Paid leave."

She gathered her things and left out without saying another word.

Sherry was this white bitch who use to be strung out on crack. She was pregnant and still tryna use. Briana seen that shit and made me "save" her. We put her through rehab, rented out an apartment for her and gave her a job that way she could keep her baby.