twenty five

Briana's pov

We been up all night packing for our flight this morning. We was finally leaving the Bahamas and I was excited to get back to my family.

"So did you enjoy yourself?" Jarrell asked

"Hell yeah I did. This vacation was well needed, thank you pooh." I said while kissing him

"Anything for you love bug. Anyways lets go before we miss our flight and I be balls deep in you on that beach again."

"Boy shut up." I laughed. "Where's my phone though?"

"Okay dont get mad but..... I lost it, and before you flip out, Ima buy yo spoiled ass a new one soon as we touch down in the states."

"You lucky you just gave me some good dick or I would punch you in yo shit nigga. Lets Go!" I yelled

"Yes Ma'am." He responded

Once we got on the plane, I took some melatonin and went straight to sleep. It was a long flight back and I planned on sleeping the entire time.

The flight landed and it instantly woke me up. The flight attendant said we where in Alabama so I stayed seated. Our flight was supposed to be to the Detroit Airport, Im guessing this just a pit stop or something.

"Come on girl." Jarrell said grabbing his cary on bag.

"What we getting off for?" I asked

"Cause we home what you mean B? Stop acting stupid and get up."

He grabbed me by my arm and yanked me up. I didn't want to make a scene in these people airport so as of now I played it coo. I really didnt know what type of nigga I was dealing with so I had to play it coo. It was now so many red flags going off in my head. Soon as he bought my new phone, I was calling Nell to come get me. Til then, ima play my role.

We got off the plane and a Uber took us to this nice big ass glass house. I knew Jarrell was a street nigga getting money but I aint know he was touching this typa money.

"Wow this is beautiful." I said

"Glad you like it cause its yours." He said while handing me a set of keys.

"What?" I looked confused as fuck.

"Its yours lovebug. Yo name on the deed."

"Um Jarrell, you know Im going back home right.... to Ohio. Im not living in Alabama." I said nicely.

He just smiled and lead me into the house. He gave me a complete tour of the house and then ended off in the garage. The Jeep truck he had sent to my house was there along with a all black Rolls Royce and a purple G Wagon.

He handed me 2 sets of keys then kissed me. "I ah get you the world if you asked for it love."

"Awww thank you so much baby." I kissed him before running to the G Wagon.

"Get in and let me eat that pussy."

Without saying another word, I lifted my dress and laid across the backseat. I never turned down head from him. One thing that nigga know how to do is fuck and eat some pussy.