Chapter 20

Mika POV

Jungkook's arm is over my left shoulder as his right is rested on my waist. His perfume was sweet to my surprise. If his hard-on is not poking on my mid-section, I would find our situation romantic.

Also, if the Rhodd staff isn't doing lewd things outside, it would have been romantic.

"I can't believe this." Jungkook whispered and I glared at him signaling for him to quit talking which he answered by raising one of his brows and pursing his lips a bit.

"As if they could hear us." He whispered again.

It was just murmuring inside the cabinet but it doesn't take a genius to know what they're doing

It was just murmuring inside the cabinet but it doesn't take a genius to know what they're doing. There were chuckles and then I heard a slap which made me winced again.

— and I could swear I felt his thing twitch as he heard the slap.

"Can you think of something else!" I told him. "At least mute them or something!"

"You're the auditory genius. Why don't you try doing your magic?" He said clearly mocking me. "You've been blocking me intentionally since Hobi fainted. Don't think I didn't noticed that."

It's true, I've trying to zone out whenever he's concerned because I still can't get over the urges I've felt when Yoongi touched me. I was telling myself that it was just his gift but I can't look at him straight in the eye without my cheeks warming.

Before I could answer, the noise gets worse, the chuckling has turned into moaning and I could hear the guy saying dirty things to the doctor. Things like you're such a slut for me— your cunt is dripping— and I look at Jungkook shutting his eyes tightly.

"Say something stupid." He told me. "Say something stupid so I'll— so you'll be comfortable."

He looked at his watch and grunt. I cleared my throat lightly, feeling it dry from the commotion outside. "Well— I have a joke."

"Good— I think I'm losing my boner now." He said and look at me but quickly look down. "I hope it's not a knock knock joke."

"A man goes into a bar and says, I'll have H2O, he didn't die because duh?! It's water. The man beside him said, I'll have an H2O, too and then he died drinking it." I chuckled but Jungkook just looks at me deadpan.

"— because H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide and it could kill—"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at me. "You're like Namjoon with your high iq jokes."

"At least you don't have a boner now." I said and he smiled while shrugging his shoulders.

"Usually, how does this thing last." I asked him without looking, I'm scared that he'll see that my face was slowly turning red as my breathing becomes shallow because the noise outside starts to affect me.