Not a Chapter: End Notes

I told you that I started writing whenever I wanted to read something that I haven't read before so I wrote this.

It was hard as hell. I haven't written any fantasy related stuff before and I went on writing this without an ending in mind.

I love Hunter x Hunter and I saw this writing prompt in reddit: What will happen when the world wakes up with super power. I combined the two you know nen and stuff. I started writing it. I was cocky.

Then I went on a slump. Both personal life and this story.

It was supposed to be a take on people classification and should go on a political agenda about the two faction and the fight for supremacy. The premise I have for this story was so big initially with the boys having to fight back the entire government to bring it down in details.

But the more I thought about it. The more it started to drown me.

Initially, the story was supposed to turn ugly as soon as they got the formula. They managed to save Jimin but Namjoon didn't erased their memory.

The government knows about Namjoon and they wanted to recruit him. Ryujin was originally a spy, one of the eight children who survived and mutated their DNA, to keep tabs on the boys. Her grandmother was not her biological one but the head of the Rhodd Center experimenting on young children.

Ryujin and Jungkook was supposed to break up when he discovered about Ryujin's real identity. They keep wondering why the government could follow them wherever they go.

Mika's gift was supposed to evolve and unlike gifts that works on hierarchy, she could untangle and pick up all emotions through the that she's hearing and extract it rather than work passively. When they returned, because she was jealous of Ryujin (Jungkook and Mika didn't kiss because Jungkook knows it's cheating and cheating is bad kids.) she unearthed that Ryujin has no romantic feelings for Jungkook at all and so does Jungkook for Ryujin. Mika hide a kitten on her jacket to expose Ryujin's lie about her gift. Ryujin gift was mental control. she's the opposite of Namjoon, she can plant false memories. Unlike Namjoon who just needs time touching an unconscious person. Ryujin needs a almost direct contact to nerve endings. So only parts of the body that has thin skin, eyelids and lips. Poor Jungkook is her only victim.

Tae was supposed to have larger participation. His evolved gift was tracking. Taehyung tried the 336 formula by injecting it to himself. It was a sort of Hansel Gretel type in which he could visualize the path that someone took by the remnants of their aura.

Mika's parents was supposed to be leading against Rhodd. They kidnap Mika from the lab. And it was supposed to be a shock for Mika that her records in Rhodd was a foundling. She was not part of the 336 experiment.

Namjoon was tracking all 336 kids but he's missing one in the database. It was Mika's parents who help him and Jungkook but he erased Mika and Jungkook's memory of the escape as Mika's parents requested. He concluded that Mika was the missing 336 experiment.

Unfortunately, she wasn't. Mika's parent's kidnap her before she they could enter her in the database. She was under serum 401. A more potent formula from the one used on Jungkook and hence she was evolving faster than him. It was too late for Namjoon to realized that the missing kid was Ryujin all along.

When they're pushed to the wall. Namjoon suggested that they go to Mika's house which Mika objected but Namjoon and Yoongi forced her.

— so I don't know how to end it

so I took the romantic sweet route and settle for it so I could finish it already without having to go through a lot of details. But someday I might write this one as a novel. When I have time.