Chapter 7

Mika's POV

Jimin was jerking his legs as soon as they left us. It was like he knew what was happening to his body but hearing someone else confirmed it landed a devastating blow on him.

"Jimin-" Taehyung started to say but Jimin's hand cover his face and he started to cry.

I tried to be strong for him because he was always is for me but seeing him all torned up also made me vulnerable.

I held his hand and he immediately hugged me. "I don't wanna die, Mika." He said and even Taehyung starts to cry.

"Do you feel like a god now?" Taehyung said and when I looked at who he was talking to, it was Jungkook who's face was full of emphathy.

"That's why we wanted to take the formula. Your friend isn't the one who is dying from incompatible gifts. It's a little bit selfish to think that we'll only use it for your friend." Jungkook said. "Yoongi's brother died when he was thirteen, as soon as he got his gift, his heart exploded. I know you won't believe me but Jimin hyung is still lucky to have survived this far."

"We can't wait all night. We still need to train the three of you. For Jimin, we need him to at least transform or lessen the effect of his gift. For the two of you, we need to mature your gift to full potential before you turned twenty five." Yoongi said. "We need your answer now. You can always ask us questions later."

"I'm in." I said without a thought which Taehyung followed with a grunt.

"I'll be in if you tell us more about your gift." Taehyung immediately confronted Jungkook.

Immediately, my blood boiled upon hearing Taehyung's response. "This is not a time for petty quarrels Taehyung Kim!" I said.

"Mika, Mika stop." Jimin said worriedly and I cried even more because he was still thinking about me. "How long do I have? Before my body- before my body gives in."

"If you continue to attend school, If girls who have feelings for you continues to interact with you. A week at most. A month if you avoid school at the mean time. Even if it's not triggered, your neurons will continue to wreck havoc in your body. You'll last four months at least if Jin trains you." Yoongi said.

Four months. It felt like a terminal cancer. Depression quickly envelops my body.

"So I have four months, too to train whatever it is you want me to do?"

"Yes, but you don't have to go with us to Gwangju. Hobi can mimic your gift, transfer it to us and we'll do it but we need you to train first. Otherwise, it's worthless if he copies you in that state." Yoongi said. "It's seems to be a hard choice so I'll make it easy for you. You can save your friend and all of our life. All you have to do is train with us."

"I told you, I won't let you do anything illegal." Jungkook chimed. "After this is over, if you want. We can have Namjoon alter your memory like you didn't participate. If you feel safer that way."

"I'm in." Taehyung finally say.

"That's good." Yoongi said. "Jungkook and I will drive you home."