Chapter 26

Jungkook POV

Mika was pursing his lips while she sat at the passenger's seat while I'm driving. "Hey—" I tried to hold her hand only for her to pull her arm and cross it on her chest.

My bratty princess is back at it again. Not speaking nor looking at me just like the old times.

"Why can't you just call him?" Mika said while looking back to check if Sowon and Jimin are still sleeping. "Why do we have to come with them?"

"You're the one who said I need to gain Jimin's trust again." I said. "— besides we can't talk freely if he has to hear every thing I have to say."

It was complicated, apparently Jimin didn't told them the truth. The serum only works for non-functioning gifts like how his neurons are running rampage in his body having both CF and TL genes.

Jimin's gift— the one when he feels like a massive diarrhea is coming whenever someone goes near him emitting pheromones is still active. Not as strong, but it's still there.

For some reason, even that's the case, he said yes to Sowon's idea of spending the weekend at a hot spring— Booking a room for the two of them, as if they could spend the night just reading each other fairy tales.

I told Jimin about my gift and how I could help. He was more than willing to forgive me about the daddy joke if I would help.

In order for me to do that, Mika and I need to come with them— Taehyung was supposed to go with us as well but he said he'd rather stay at home than be without a partner.

We arrived at the hot spring with Mika still giving me the cold shoulder and when she drag Sowon into our room and shut it closed, Jimin's face was disheartened.

For a minute.

Then he was mad as he looked at me. "That brat would not go out of that room until she gets what she wants." He grits his teeth and coldly told me, "— if she did that, you'll never be able to set foot in their house nor see her ever again until she's thirty."

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Jimin and I went into the room he booked. His frequent groaning and phone notifications meant that even Sowon is frustrated at Mika's antics.

I decided to become a better person by approaching her first.

"Mika?" I knocked at the door of the room— the room I paid for us, but apparently there's a high chance that Jimin and I would spend the night together.

Maybe spending the bed with Jimin isn't that bad than deal with my cute bratty princess. "Babe— please, let's talk."

Thankfully, the door opened. It was Sowon— because Mika was still sulking, sitting on the edge of the bed. Before I could thank Sowon, she already dashed and entered their room.

"Mika— Look, if you want, if you're not comfortable with this setup, I'll book another room." I said.

Mika rolled her eyes, "I know you're broke."

"I could borrow money from Hyung. I came here for Jimin— wait— that didn't sound right— I came to help Jimin— if you're worried about me taking advances I won't." I said.

Mika faced me, rolling her eyes. "It's not about that! It's about that!!" She motioned the wall between us but I can't hear anything. "You better start now with your gift— Jimin's probably squirming in pain right now."