Chapter 107

20th September 2023

I had my back towards jack who was sleeping peacefully Next to me as I cried softly. I knew that staying with him isn't fair on him and I knew that he could hear me and I knew that it is driving him crazy knowing that he isn't never going to be shawn and he knows that he was the only person I really needed and he could never compare to him.

I felt jacks heard Turn so he was facing me. I knew that almost every night that he stayed with me he could hear me cry. "You know it breaks my heart seeing you like this." Jack said making my head turn "come here." He pulled me towards him.

He put his arms around me and rubbed his hand up and down my head and he tried to calm me down. "Jack," I got up "I need to end things with you. We both know why I'm this upset. It's not fair on you. It's not fair me putting you through this and you're one of the most understanding guys in the world but I can't keep on putting you through this. I know it's driving you crazy because you can't compare to shawn and we both know that he's the person I'm upset over." His eyes started immediately filling with tears "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I know. I'm going to leave now." He got up from the bed

I watched him put his clothes on and waited to hear the front door close.

I wasn't the slightest bit upset about leaving jack. I felt relieved but I was upset over shawn.