Chpater 60

3rd May 2021

I laid on the sofa watching tv, Nathan was having a nap upstairs and Shawn in the kitchen. "Sshhaawwnnn..." I sung looking away from the tv and into the kitchen since the living room and kitchen were connected and open.

Shawn taped the spoon against the side of the pot and walked over. "Yes?" He said looking down at me before sitting in the little space there was before my legs continued resting on the sofa.

He put his hand up and shirt and rubbed my waist and the lower part of my bump. I put my arm around his neck and pulled him down a little so he was laying on top of me. He head was in the crook of my neck and I could feel his eyelashes against my skin.

"You know how you love me very much." I kissed his temple then giggled. "And I'm pregnant with your babyyyy." I said stretching the "y"

"Yyeeessss??" Shawn questioned with a stretch of "Yes"

He put his arms around me and kissed my collar bone. "Will you please go out and buy me cold brew from Starbucks?."

"What? You don't even like cold brews." Shawn said confused as he knew my hatred for cold brews.

"Baby mendes does though!" I objected. "My pregnant munchies have started Shawn." I giggled. He looked up at me and gave me a dead straight face. "Love yooouuu." I pecked his lips multiple times.

"What are you going to do when I'm not here?" Shawn asked.

"I'm gonna have to go out myself, but You're here." I laughed and gave him a cheeky grin. "I'm pregnant." I smirked knowing that he couldn't say no after the "I'm pregnant" excuse.

Shawn playfully growled and stood up. I took his hand and locked them. "Love you." I winked at him. "Love you too.

I carried watching Jane the virgin for the 100th time as I waited patiently for Shawn.

I heard Nathan crying in his room but they were really weak and quiet, but loud enough for me to hear him.

I walked up and saw him laying down with the blanket on half of his body. I picked him up and he was boiling making a gasp leave my mouth because I was not expecting it. I saw his bottle was finished. I sat on his chair and rocked him slowly as small noises left him. I got my phone and called Shawn to get medicine.

I kissed his head. I heard Shawn run upstairs and rush into Nathan's room. I quickly took the medicine out and fed it to him.

Shawn kneeled down on the floor and took Nathan's hand and rubbed it softly. Next thing I knew, I had throw up all over me. I tried not to freak out so nathan didn't feel embarrassed for throwing up and felt like he had to stop.

"It's okay baby, let it all out." I said as we walked to the bathroom. I took off Nathan clothes and put him in the bath and I took off my clothes and put a slip dress on.

I walked in and Nathan was crying hysterically. I took him out and went downstairs to the living room.

"What should we do?" Shawn asked as we cuddled up in the sofa.

"Should we all sleep down here just so here's near?" I requested. "Shawn, you cant afford to get sick." I looked at him as he refused.

"It's fine don't worry. I care more about Nathan."

"You can't get sick. Sleep in our room." I demanded.

"It's baby sick, I'm pretty sure that the last of it. We will give him on more dose because he threw up the first dose, he should be fine."

"Are you sure?"

Shawn nodded. He got a mattress down and loads of blankets. I placed a sleeping Nathan down then laid down next to him as shawn and I watched tv.

"You okay?" Shawn asked as we laid opposite each other with Nathan in between us both and then moving a strand over hair and tucking it behind My ear.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I'm really tried" I said as I cuddled up to Nathan and the blankets.

"Go to bed." He dan his fingers through my hair making me feel more relaxed.

@hannahsmith Instagram

@hannahsmith: someone isn't feeling well❤️

@shawnmendes: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@camila_cabello: naathaannn❤️❤️❤️

@aaliyahmendes: someone needs aunt Aaliyah ❤️

@oliviasmith: my poor baby ❤️

@effhannah: irresponsible mother

@hannahsmith has blocked the comments for this post