Afterword

Hey y'all! I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for reading, for commenting, for voting. You guys are so amazing! I never expected these books to go far. This is the first series I ever wrote. I was thinking about continuing Ryleigh's journey since I'm not quite ready to let her go. So much of her is myself. However, I feel that if I continue it in any way then it will feel like it's dragging on too long and I'll lose interest, leaving it unfinished.

This series was a wild one. I'll admit when I started this I wasn't in a good place, writing this helped me in so many ways. You can probably tell considering it's a rollercoaster. I appreciate every single one of you whether you just got here or you've been here since the beginning.

If you aren't following me then you should. I am writing another story that will feature Ryleigh and dozens of other characters from this book. I don't know when it's going to be out but it will be a what if as in what would have happened if The Uries never adopted her. It'll be an alternate universe type thing. The title isn't decided yet. I'll also post to this story when it's out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the top.

Much love!

B