sleep over part 2

Natsu p.o.v)))))))))

I drew on lucy. She has a sexy body....I had a good idea. I said it. The girls were scared. Levy took off her socks. I must admit, that was smart.

I logged into the guys group chat. I text "make the dares really...either sexual, weird, or intense."

The guys read it. And look at me and nod.

"Gray truth or dare!" Lucy says.

" Dare. " he smiles.

"Let juvia sit in your lap for the rest of the game." Lucy says.

Juvia blushes. Gray looks shocked but accepts.

"Erza truth or dare!" Gray says from behind juvia.

" dare. "

"Go streaking, around the block."

" that's illegal! "

"I know."

" I can't. I don't wanna go to jail. I switch to truth. "

She takes off her jacket. Gray smirks.

"Juvia truth or dare?"

" Um...juvia wants to pick dare. "

"Okay, straddle gray. For the rest of the game."

She turns around on gray. And faces his face. Lucy squeals. And takes a picture.

I smile at Lucy's antics. "Jellal? Juvia would like to know if you pick truth or dare?"

" dare. "

"Hug erza-chan for 30 seconds"

They hug. We count down. They stop.

"Levy truth or dare?" Jellal ask

"Dare."

" make out with every one here and are them 1-10"

She blushes. "Even the girls?!" " Yep"

"Fine.." She starts with erza. Erza holds her cheeks. And levy holds her waist. They stop. "7.5" levy breathes .
e
She goes to Lucy. "Levy...this will  be my first kiss..." Lucy says. Levy says a faint 'sorry'...and kisses lucy. After a while. She breathes out and says "10" Lucy blushes hard.

She goes to me. She says "9" after a while.

  then she kisses gray. After awhile she says "8" . Then she goes to juvia. She breathes out an "8.5"  then she goes to gajeel. She got so into it she didn't even bother to say a number. Then she breathed out. And says "15" then goes to jellal. She kissed him " 7.5"she sat back down. And said "sorry lu lu..." And hugged her. Lucy looked down and said, "it's fine."

"Lucy truth or dare"

"Dare."

" go skinny dipping. "

"What?!"

" go to the pool, strip, and skinny dip. We all have to watch you btw. "

She was quite. And her face was red.

(WARNING. MATURE AUDIENCE NEEDED.)

Lucy walked down the stairs and went to the pool. We all day down and watched. She got in.

Once she was in the water, she took off her shirt, and then get pants, and then get bra, and then her underwear..She was naked and under water.

She held her boobs, and looked down. At the water.

It was kind of awkward. She said. "What now...." In a quite, shy voice. " get out of the pool. "

   Lucy obeyed

She started swimming to the stairs of the pool.

She went up one, then two, then all three, showing us her entire body.

Her face was the color of erza hair . "Lucy home of us are looking at you down there btw." I said. And I handed Lucy my shirt. It was big on her and reached her knees. "Lucy, based on how lifeless you eyes look, it looks like this isn't the first time something like this has happened."

_______

Word count:607