the bar on christmas?

I know it's not Christmas guys, but in this story it's christmas!!! =D
_______

Lucy p.o.v)

So, erza wants us to open our presents, and then to go to a bar, and get drunk...I don't really want to go to a bar, but....I don't dare to tell erza that.

First the girls open theirs. They told erza to go first.

First she opened grays. It was a notebook. She opened it to see pictures of everyone! She smiles "thank you gray, I will cherish this"gray nods

Then she opened natsus. "aaaaaa! STAWBERRY CAKE MIX!!!" She yelled. I giggle. We all laugh. I take a picture of her.

Then she opens levys. Levy gave her a necklace with a sword on it.

Gajeel have her a sword.

Then she opened mine it was huge! As tall as erza. She opened it and Jellal popped out of it.

With a gift that was strawberry cake in one hand, and a coupon for free strawberry cake for a month.

She screamed.

"That was my gift for you. " I said to her.

She ran up to me and threw herself on me. I caught her and we hugged.

She said ' thank you'll like 50 times. I said 'your welcome' like..20 times.

Jellal said "here's my gift for you. Will you go out with me?"

" Yes! " she said happily.

I handed her a necklace with half a heart and Jellal out of on her and kisses her cheek, when he clipped it.

He up his own on. And smiled.

I have them a t-shirt.

Erzas's said "I have a lover that I love more than life itself" with an arrow pointing to jellal.

His said "im the lover, so don't f*cking touch her." With an arrow on he top pointing to erza.  I smiled .

Next was levy turn.

She got 10 new books from me. They were limited edition. And by her favourite author.

She got new reading glasses from gajeel.

She got a new coat from juvia

A new pair of shoes from erza

A necklace from natsu

A cook book from Jellal.

Next was natsus turn

He got a new jacket from me. It was black, with skulls on the sides and white stripes up to his neck. (Sorry if you don't know what im talking ahout...)

He got a charizard hat from gray

A cookbook from levy "that way lu doesn't always have to cook for you!" Levy said

He got a dragon jacket from erza and Jellal.

Next was gajeel and Jellal turn

Gajeel got a car from levy. And Jellal got a hat from levy.

Gajeel got a bag of metal from natsu. And Jellal got a shirt with erza name on it from natsu

Gajeel got a sword from erza and Jellal got a bag of his favorite candy from erza.

Next was my turn. I was last.

I gajeel lead me outside where I saw a car! He got me a car!!! I hug him. "Yeah yeah bunny girl..." He pats my back.

Levy gave me a necklace with a libra sign in it. I hugged her.

Jellal got me a telescope

Erza got me a langerè, outfit. Every one saw me open and my face turned bright red. " t-thanks e-erza... " "your very welcome." Everyone laughed

Natsu got me a matching scarf. I loved it.

Juvia have me a shirt. And gray gave me a book about dragon slayers.

Well...I had an eventful Christmas...now to the bar.

_______

Word count:593