the woods?!

Lucy  p.o.v))))

I rented a limo and had capricorn drive he knew exactly where to go.

Everyone was in

I hooked up my phone for music.

Everyone was singing when we got there i said "we aren't all the way there we would also have to walk into the forest for awhile so I figured I'd give the girls the gift I wanted to."

The girls cheered "juvia your first" she stepped up.

"Your power is water. And the dress im giving you will also be helpful to gray. Because you too will be partners and you love him. This dress will be able to create ice, or turn I've to water. In case gray goes berserk. Close your eyes." I told her she smiled and closes her eyes.

I put my hands on her shoulders and I began to glow purple and blue and juvia started to glow a beautiful light blue.

Then her outfit changed the this:

I handed her a mirror and she smiled and wrapped her arms around me

I handed her a mirror and she smiled and wrapped her arms around me..I just giggled and hugged her back.

"Mira your next"

She grins and walks up to me. "Your power is Satan soul. You can turn into different forms of satan. And since your staying with laxus you can disintegrate lightening. Close your eyes."

She closes her eyes and I put my hands on the sides of her head. I hope the same purple and blue but Mira flows white and pink.

She looks like this:

She giggles at her appearance and claps

"Erza."

" your magic is requip magic. Since your staying with Jellal this dress makes you invincible to his heavenly magic. "

She closes her eyes and I put my hands on her forearms.