what she claims

Lucy p.o.v))))))))

I changed into my new clothes and made sure to put on lotion, and deodorant.

I walk out and natsu already dressed

I smile at him and say "ready to go?"

" yup! " he pops the 'p'

I giggle and gently take his hand in mine

He grabs his keys with the opposite hand and pulls me out the door.

When we get there I get nervous.

But I know if anything happens natsu will protect me!

When we get there the cop smiles at the sight of us. "Lucy heartfilia and natsu dragneel?"

" Yes. " natsu responds

"Follow me."

We follow the officer as were told.

"This camera is equipped with two pairs of headphones. So this will show you and you'll hear everything she says. Well be writing things down in case you miss anything and your free too aswell. If you have any questions you want us to ask her just text me and I'll ask it."

We nod, understanding what he said.

He smiles and said "here we go." And walks off.

Natsu hands me a pair of headphones.

We both put them on.

Natsu smiles reassuring me.

And squeezed my hand under the table.

Then the video starts.

Natsu p.o.v))))))))

The video starts and I see two officers and lissanna sitting in a chair.

"What is your name?" The officer starts
"Lissanna strauss"

"How old are you?"
" 21"

" why did you do that to Lucy heartfilia? "
"She stole natsu from me....And zeref told me too."

" who is zeref? "
"A man who wants Lucy's power"

"What power does Lucy have?"
" celestial spirit magic. Not to mention her mom used to rule to fricking universe. Lucy is a princess. "

"What can lucy do with her power that you need to do badly?"
" She can summon all 12 zodiac spirits, change into star dresses, and even had dragon slayer magic, she can use the stars to help her with certain problems. And can call the celestial spirit king." lissanna rolled her eyes.

I looked over at Lucy who was just staring at the screen, with no expression!

"Do zeref need anyone else?"
"Im...not sure about that one. I mean... I heard he needs natsu but natsu is his little brother so he doesn't want to hurt him. Natsu is a demon. The kings of the dragon realm....And natsu and Lucy are destined to be together. Side by side ruling the dragon realm and the heavens. But why was Lucy the princess?! That useless, spoiled brat, doesn't deserve MY natsu!!! I'll kill that bitch!!"

" but don't you need her? "
"Ugh...don't remind me. If as zeref didn't need her I would have already ripped out her heart."

" Okay...that's all for now. Put her in chains and lock her up. "

_________

466 words