Chapter 35: This One's For You

This is the final chapter, but the next story of the war will be summarized shortly.

Please read & review!

After Sakura had gained her life back, she has improved her powers well enough to fight alongside with her friends against the two Uchihas and the Ten-Tails. Naruto has passed the Nine-Tails chakra onto everyone around him, especially Gaara and Sakura. They were both amazed at how strong their friend truly is. On the other hand, Neji wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for Sakura's help since he was willing to sacrifice his life for Hinata and Naruto. Yet, he was being spared. Every shinobi's power has been upgraded and overflowing their bodies where Hinata and the rest of the leaf squad uses their own techniques to prevent the Ten-Tails attacks on them, especially when Ino and Shikamaru teamed up together to perform the Binding-Mind Transfer Jutsu. Therefore, it causes the creature's movements. The previous Hokages from the leaf villages were reincarnated by Orochimaru and they were all astonished that they arrived when they noticed that the enormous tree had finally formed.

Unfortunately, the Nine-Tails power was starting to wear out since it only has a time limit. Luckily, Sakura was capable of healing Naruto after exhausting himself. One of the allies started to complain, so she decided to give him a lecture.

"We've made it this far. Quit whining and grow a pair. Our friend is doing everything in his power to help us any way he can. He made it perfectly clear just now," she explained desperately.

"You're right... He's been pushing himself to the brink and looking after every shinobi like us," the other ninja ally agreed with a smirk.

"That's not what I mean. It's the fact that he thinks of all of us as comrades from the bottom of his heart," the pink-haired kunoichi pointed out and continued on strongly. "I'll get Naruto good as new. We all have to do our part here, so if we're going to die now. At least rather die than running away cowardly. Let's all perish with our heads held high."

Gaara smiled at his girlfriend and couldn't be more proud at how far she came. He was impressed by the way she is taking leadership and ensuring that they are able to fight properly.

"Eyy, she's right, ya know," Kankuro said, chuckling.

"Yep. This is our battle," Temari said, placing her hand on her hip while holding onto her huge fan.

"I'll be taking care of anyone who is in need of medical care. You better focus," Sakura said determinedly.

"Heh. Aye aye, madam," Shikamaru smirked coolly at her. "Ino. There's someone I need you to patch me through to."

"Alright," she replied with a smile as soon as she placed her hand upon his forehead to communicate with everyone in mind.

From that moment on, the rest of the Hokages performed the Formation of Four Red Suns technique, including Hermit Arts - Gate of the Great God simultaneously against the Ten-Tails.

On the other hand, Team 7 started to reunite after knowing that Naruto, Sasuke, and the others want to pursue the dream of becoming a Hokage.

"Okay! Let's kick some ninja asses!!" The blonde-haired ninja exclaimed.

"This brings back the good old days, right Shikamaru?" Ino asked, smirking.

"Hm. You could say that," he agreed with a nod, then they started to prepare themselves when they were watching the Ten-Tails going to release a huge dark sphere out of its mouth to target their direction.

Though, all of the shinobi knew what it was to come before the storm hits.

Yet, they were not giving up because they all have a purpose.

And that purpose means everything to them...