Chapter 5: Worth The Risk

Hey, guys. Sorry, it took so long for me to write new chapters. I originally wrote this chapter based on Naruto's point of view towards Kurama and Sakura. No manga-related because copyright will not be tolerated anymore. Just trying to get more creative and more realistic with this. :p

Anyways, please read & review!

Back in the Great Paradise Island, the blonde-haired ninja continues to run through the course of his training as he calmly focuses on controlling his chakra. With his eyes closed, one of the transformations had appeared on his face while communicating with Kurama. Inside his mind was full of contretemps and sarcasm being thrown towards each other. The red barriers were still locking the beast in without having any limbs to move, except his mouth.

"Grrrr.... You definitely have the guts to order me like that, boy... If your parents didn't come here to save you, I would've taken over your whole human flesh and destroy every single one of your loved ones around you," the nine-tailed fox growled fiercely in anger. "Look what they did to me..."

Naruto stared calmly at him for a moment until he spoke out. "Even if they weren't here, you would still be caged in... I know you still resent everyone... But it doesn't have to be this way, you know?"

Kurama kept glaring hardly at the sight of the boy and said sarcastically in amusement. "You speak wise, but you're still that kid that causes trouble and commotion in the village. Remember, you painted each of the Hokages' faces in the monument because you love to get everyone's attention on you."

"Yeah? What about it? That's all in the past... It's time for us to reconcile," Naruto stated sternly.

"Reconcile? Hm... You already know what my answer is going to be, my boy," Kurama laughed with a deep growl.

"And that's besides the point of this conversation we're having. You can hate me, you can be angry at me, but I don't... When I first met you, I thought you were someone who needs to be protected, but yeah you were a very snappy little fox who wants to be set free and eat us alive. That would be horrible if it became a fox invasion," Naruto closed his eyes and whistled a tune as he puts his arms behind his head.

"Grrr...!! And you're still an annoying brat who keeps making demands just to prove that you're stronger. If anyone, it's me!" Kurama remarked with a loud bark.

The blonde-haired ninja stopped whistling when he opens his eyes to be earnest, saying. "That's because my friends need help. Sasuke and Sakura are the ones who almost died and tried to defend themselves in battle, so without you, I wouldn't mean anything to them... Without you giving me your power, my life wouldn't be the same without them. Of course, you are stronger. That is why I've asked you."

Kurama rolled his eyes and sighed in irritation, chuckling nonchalantly. "Don't make me laugh. We both know that you only want to use me when you're in a crisis. I'm nothing but a tool. I know for a fact that I meant nothing to you..."

Naruto narrowed his eyes at him and argued defensively. "What makes you think that way? I guess you don't know what I feel towards you. You're wrong."

"Am I? I'm never wrong. You, of all people, have the desire to use power and rule all over the world, just to corrupt. To corrupt means to abuse, to kill, and to thirst. That is what humans are... Wickedness and evil are born in their hearts," Kurama stated.

The blonde-haired ninja stared at him and said in distraught. "They are not... They were created and it all comes down to a choice of what is right and wrong. We have free will to choose-"

"Be quiet!! You know nothing of this world!!" Kurama snapped back angrily and continued on. "If only you knew the history of shinobi, you would be able to understand the outcomes of this chaos. You humans are all to blame for the mess."