Chapter 34: In The Name Of Love

If I told you this was only gonna hurt,

If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn, would you walk in?

Would you let me do it first?

Do it all in the name of love...

The Ten-Tails were getting ready to strike them with sharp spears when Hinata went over to protect Naruto.

"This is the end of you! Now die!" Obito exclaimed maliciously.

"No!" Neji yelled as he went over to cover them both with his arms wide open.

A loud scream was echoed through the surroundings when all of a sudden, there was a bright pink barrier shielding everyone and deflecting the weapons away from them.

They gasped in shock after fluttering their eyes to see that they were secured and looked around carefully.

"What?! How is that possible? Who might be...? You...!!" Obito yelled vehemently, seething in anger as his eyes landed over to where the figure was standing across from him, puzzling the others in awe. "You're alive?!!"

"Well, well, if it isn't Tsunade's most favorite student. I must say, you quitely managed to overcome that agonizing pain you must be feeling when you were dying on your last breath. And here you are. I guess heaven is so kind to spare your poor soul," Madara remarked sarcastically with a sigh.

"Her name is Lady Chiyo and yes, I was given another second chance to live. I'm surprised that you also managed to survive the Edo Tensei yourself," the pink-haired kunoichi stated calmly and jumped down on the ground without breaking eye contact coldly at them while everyone else was staring at her in shock.

"Sakura... Is that really you?" Hinata asked happily as her tears began to fall down on her cheeks.

"Woah, girl. It's like you've woken up from a deep sleep," Tenten said, chuckling and continued on. "I'm glad that you're back. We missed you."

"Yeah. It felt like forever," Kiba said exasperatingly, then smirked gladly at her.

"Sakura!" Ino said, panting breathlessly when she arrived at the scene and hugged her tightly.

The pink-haired kunoichi returned her embrace and smiled warmly at them, then saw Naruto approaching her slowly.

"You're here... But were you gone before?" He asked faintly with a frown.

"Hmm," she hummed in response.

"I see. It's good that you're back and well. I know that you're safe. I just don't want to believe that you were dead for a couple of hours, ya know," the blonde-haired ninja said, chuckling and continued on. "I'm so happy that you're here. How is Lady Chiyo, by the way?"

The pink-haired kunoichi smiled and said. "She's better."

Naruto nodded in understanding and became serious. "Hey, listen. These Uchiha guys. They're not on the same level as us. They're very powerful, especially when they have the Mangekyou and Rinnegan at the same time."

At that moment, the three sand siblings were hovering down to the ground as soon as the sand had disappeared underneath their feet.

"Sakura!" Kankuro and Temari's eyes widened in surprise as they came up running and wrapped their arms around her.

"We missed you!!" The four ponytail-haired kunoichi said, chuckling contentedly.

"It's great that you're back!" The purple-faced ninja said, smirking.