Chapter 16: A Father's Love

Please read & review!

"Mother is definitely amazing," Gaara said wholeheartedly and continued on. "But this is the first time you've ever given me 'medicine,' father..."

"Gaara, you..." Raka trailed off of his words in amazement and smiled once again with his tear dropped down on his cheeks. "Thank you, my son..."

As soon as the seal was placed in the middle of his chest, he closed his eyes as he began to bid farewell to him and leave the rest to him. "More than I could have hoped, you've surpassed me. I entrust everything to you now."

Once he vanished, the rest of the Kages were attempting to break free from the sand's grasp.

"Hey, these cards are sealing you, aren't they? Alright then, young Kazekage. Bring it on," Mizukage said boldly with a proud smirk. He quickly crumbled it off of him as well as the third Raikage.

Both of them hopped out of their cages and began to attack, whereas the red-haired Kazekage glared while glancing at them observantly.

"It recognizes an enemy's jutsu and it programmed to respond on its own!" The third Raikage exclaimed. He was dashing forward towards the shinobi army, blowing them out of their way.

"Surround them!" Temari ordered strongly, holding her huge fan beside her.

The allies followed and started to run the specific direction she was pointing.

Meanwhile, Onoki was still fighting against Muu. He was panting out of breath, but was still able to manage to keep up with the strength he has left.

"Hehe. Your age is catching up to you, right?" Muu asked slyly and threatened. "If you don't call the Kazekage here, you will die here, old man."

Onoki ignored his remark and decided to use one of his techniques with his hands folded together. "Don't underestimate me... Rock Clone Technique!!"

Then, a few figures of him appeared around him, much to Muu's surprise.

At this point in time, Naruto transformed into his Kyuubi Chakra Mode, which he now has the power to control over the beast's chakra. His aura changed into bright yellow, whereas the chakra was forming around his body. He and Killerbee encountered Itachi after they both had fought against him and Nagato. Even before that, he was thankful that Tsunade and Raikage A had let them go. They simply had a conversation where Itachi reminded Naruto not to take the wrong path like Madara. He wanted him to know that he has a lot of friends by his side. Then, he left them as soon as he jumped out of their sight, so that the two jinchurikis are able to take the chance to protect everyone, and mostly stop Sasuke from plotting out his schemes.

Back in the middle of the desert, all the shinobi allies had been attacking the Mizukage, using kunai knives and shurikens that pinned him towards the rocky wall. Although, their attacks were pretty pointless as he began to summon the clam's power, creating a mirage.

"Alright, let's do this!" One of the ninjas said.

"Aim for the clam!" The second one exclaimed and quickly threw all their weapons towards the creature.

"Huh?!" The others replied in unison with puzzlement.

The Mizukage burst out vehemently, saying. "You idiots!! I've told you already that the clam's a mirage too!"

"Then, where the fuck is that real one?!" One of the shinobi questioned loudly.

"It's somewhere behind me, hiding in a mirage, so you can't see it!" The Mizukage answered.

Then, the third ninja ally suddenly threw a huge shuriken at him, but was futile when it passed through his body.

"I told you already! It's useless to attack me now!" The Mizukage stated.