Chapter 20: Misfortune, Miss-fortune

Please read & review!

The dream that she had was certainly not a pleasant one, other than the place she's in was a complete total nightmare. Blood was dripping from every shinobi's corpses as she watched her friends get tortured and beaten up brutally by the Akatsuki. A dark-haired man slowly looked up with a sadistic smirk as his eyes shifted into Mangekyou Sharingan, whereas the full moon turned into red. Everyone else was trapped inside the white cocoons, fully covered.

The pink-haired kunoichi gasped out loud as her eyes fluttered wide open and pulled herself up in a sitting position. She began to cough involuntarily until the others glanced quickly at her direction.

"Sakura!" Ino called out in surprise. She knelt down to check her current temperature by placing her palm on her forehead. "You alright?"

"It seems as if you had a bad dream," Neji guessed correctly in a calm tone of his voice while crossing his arms.

"The best way to get rid of them is to drink water and turn on the music. Sadly, we don't have one," Lee advised, then frowned.

"Well, I can draw a flute and make it," Sai pointed out in the suggestion.

"Yeah, but nobody knows how to play that instrument. Unless we are one of those hidden sound village guys," Ino retorted with a soft giggle.

"No. It's fine. It's just..." Sakura shook her head in decline and stared deeply down at her hands in thought, saying. "The dream I had recently felt almost real to me. I was caught up in some sort of trance and tried to yell or scream out for help. I was able to stand up and watch the whole world fall into a deep sleep. One person had a Mangekyou Sharingan and was in control of everything... It gave me more than strange feelings. I do not know if it's a dream, but most likely, it's a sign."

Ino and the others paused for a moment in silence and looked at each other quizzically before they spoke up.

"How so?" She asked curiously.

"A dream showing you a warning? That sounds interesting," Neji repeated and nodded in thought.

"Maybe there's a possibility that it may or may not happen in the future. Who knows?" Lee said blankly.

"You have to go believe me, guys. This one is telling me something..." Sakura sighed in exasperation.

"We understand. Right now, we got to find more clues and evidence to prove that the dream you had is predictable," Neji stated as the rest of them nodded in agreement.

Sakura gazed at the rocky walls, then came to realization after she regained her consciousness by asking them. "By the way, what happened to Katsumi? Where is she?"

Ino sighed in disappointment and said. "She got knocked out. Apparently, the white Zetsu and that masked man came by and took her away."

"Huh? Why? So you guys let her escape?!" The pink-haired kunoichi questioned in dismay.

"Sakura. We didn't have a choice, alright. We ran out of our chakra after deactivating the stones," Ino said firmly.

"She's right. Plus, they didn't appear just to fight us again. The Akatsuki obviously has another hidden agenda to execute the people," Sai added in while he was currently drawing a huge white bird on the gigantic scroll he laid on the ground.

"True. What plan could that be?" Ino wondered.

"I don't know. Whatever it is, it will be worse than what we thought," Lee replied back with a slight frown and continued on. "Anyway, we got to leave this place."