Chapter 19: Gaara's Solution

Please read & review!

Katsumi shielded herself with her purple defense and blinked for a second, only to see that Sakura disappeared. Then, she pummeled her on the back and as the pink-haired kunoichi swung her left leg using Earth Shock Wave with White-Blossom Crane techniques combined together.

The brunette gasped out of breath and shrieked. "AHHH!"

"It's over," Sakura stated calmly.

However, a smile began to creep upon Katsumi's face when she spoke malevolently. "Too bad."

Sakura widened her eyes in shock when the black serpents already bitten her ankles, filling up with much as poison as there is inside them, especially the rest of the intoxicated chemicals. Her vision started to blur into a slight haze of different hallucinations as the sound waves were ringing through her ears. She dropped down on one of her knees on the ground. She started coughing up blood on the ground and held her body steadily with her right arm for support.

"Do you really think you can defeat me with your puny little ass jutsus at me? Huh?! I'm glad that I took all of my time to set up the stones around this mountain that contains dark energy. They absorb every chakra if you hit me with a single strike. I'm able to take up all of your powers just like that. They come in pretty handy," Katsumi explained as she continued to watch Sakura suffer from the poison and hallucinations in amusement. She chuckled at this, saying. "Awww... Getting weak on the knees already? Don't worry, in the next two minutes. Your soul will be out of your body once your eyes start to shut down! Hahaha!"

The pink-haired kunoichi didn't respond to her after her head was tilted down. Her body was left in several scratches and bruises on her arms and legs. She quivered a little in pain since she ran out of her antidote tubes from her waist pack. From that moment on, she was breathing heavily until she slowed down and stopped instantly.

"You're wrong," her inner self spoke out firmly.

Katsumi raised an eyebrow in peculiar ways as she questioned. "What did you say?"

"You are wrong...!" Sakura looked up as she performed hand signs for the last time with every last bit of her strength as soon as possible. Her voice became deep when her chakra began to emerge with her inner half's, which brings out a light pink aura around them, much to Katsumi's puzzlement. "Ninja Art... Cherry Blossom storm!"

Then, the walls of the cave suddenly gave a loud roar, causing the rocks to tremble deliberately and pushing the brunette off of the surface. They started to swirl up into a huge tornado and smash the serpents into pieces as they disappeared off into dust.

Sakura quickly concentrated on her last chakra as she continued to gather all the rocks that were fusing before they became a gigantic boulder. She made a long circular motion three times and transformed it into a beautiful flower with pink petals that shine too brightly in front of their very eyes. Everything else around them continues to quake nonstop as it gets convulsively harsh, whereas the storm was spinning simultaneously. She held her hands together in a praying position and held onto the cherry blossom flower in her palms as her bright green eyes glowed intensely and exclaimed out loud. "Quaternary...!"

Katsumi questioned in confusion and annoyance. She took a few steps back and shook in fear at the sight of her transformation. "What?!!"

"Ultimate Bloom!" The pink-haired kunoichi finished her sentence out loud as the flower started to burst out through beaming light rays that were appearing out of the petals and suddenly exploded. Everything went blank as the rocks were broken in half and walls had resolutely crumbled, resulting in havoc, much to Lee and the others' dismay.