4

"It's half eight. I'm going to go to my room now." Jeongguk grabs the few bits he bought with Jimin on Tuesday.

"Okay, have fun." Jimin waves and Jeongguk smiles.

"You too. Don't get too drunk." And with that Jimin was left to sit on the couch and wait for his guests to arrive while Jeongguk sat at his desk in his room and he began watching videos on his laptop.

As the night went on the house started to fill with people and soon enough the party was in full swing. People were already drunk and stumbling everywhere. There were people with their tongues down each others throats. Park Jimin rarely throws parties but when he does everyone is there.

Taehyung was currently leaning against the counter sipping on some sprite. He was the designated driver for tonight. Not that he minded, he wasn't in an alcohol mood. So he was quite content to sip on his Sprite for the night. He also wasn't looking for any action either. He just wanted to enjoy himself.

He was about to go and find Namjoon or Hoseok or someone when a girl came up to him.

"Hey, handsome." She leans on the counter with her tits nearly hanging out. Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, I was about to find my friends." Taehyung tries to push past her but she stops him.

"Oh, come on. You don't want to have fun?" She coaxes and Taehyung sighs. He really doesn't want to do this.

"Not today." Taehyung leaves the kitchen. Taehyung sits on one of the couches and he thinks.

Did he really only come here for Jeongguk? Even though he isn't going to see him at all.

"Jesus, I'm an idiot," Taehyung mutters to himself.

"Hey again." The same girl sits beside Taehyung and he internally groans.

"I thought you were going to find your friends?" She presses.

"They're all...busy," Taehyung grumbles and she smirks.

"Well, you can't be the odd one out." She goes to touch Taehyung but he stands up and he walks away.

"Oh come on. You know you want it." She tries to snake her arm around Taehyung but he shakes her arm off.

"I said I'm not in the mood. Now, fuck off." Taehyung snaps and she rolls her eyes and continues to follow him.

"Why are you being so difficult?" She asks and Taehyung pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Because I said I don't want it. Why are you being so annoying?" Taehyung pours himself another cup of Sprite.

"Because-" She began but Taehyung pushes past her. He needed to get away from her before he blows a fuse. She was being beyond annoying. He looks behind him to see her still following him.

"What the fuck is her problem?" He mutters to himself. He decides to head upstairs and into the first room he saw for some peace. He opens a door and he closes it behind him.

"Sorry, no ones allowed in here-oh." Jeongguk turns around in his chair. He was quite shocked to see Taehyung standing in his room.

"Why are you here?" Jeongguk questions and Taehyung silently curses to himself. Of course of all the rooms, he had to walk into Jeongguk's room.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to get away from someone." Taehyung says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Oh really? Who?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung sighs.

"I don't know. Some bitch who was looking for some but I'm not really in the mood." Taehyung explains and Jeongguk scoffs.

"You have a mood for when you want to shove your tongue halfway down someone's oesophagus?" Jeongguk mocks and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Can I just stay here for like ten minutes? Then I'll leave and you won't see me for the rest of the night." Taehyung says and Jeongguk thinks for a moment. Of course, he wants Taehyung to stay but he was sceptical and he had his guard up.

"Ten minutes. No more." Jeongguk goes to turn around again.

"You're not even going to talk to me? How rude." Taehyung sat down on Jeongguk's bed. Jeongguk groans as he stands up and he sits beside Taehyung on the bed. Maybe he could let his guard down for a few minutes.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung smiles.

"Well, since you're all study and boring how do you feel about going back to classes next week?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk scoffs.

"I am not boring. I have fun in different ways than you do. And I don't know. I mean it's good to get into a routine again but I want something exciting to happen. Like a relationship or something like that." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Fair enough. Got your eyes set on anyone?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk panics.

"N-No...well yes but I'm not telling you." Jeongguk looks away, embarrassed.

"How cute," Taehyung mutters to himself.

"So, nothing I can help with?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk bites his lip and shakes his head.

"It seems like I'm missing something obvious," Taehyung says and Jeongguk's eyes widen.

"No, you're not missing anything," Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

"You're acting weird," Taehyung says and Jeongguk brings his knees up to his chest.

"Am I?" Jeongguk acts innocent and Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"Moving on. What do you mean by exciting?" Taehyung asks going back to Jeongguk's previous statement.

"Well, something that would make my life even a bit more interesting. Anything." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"Interesting? How?" Taehyung scoots closer to Jeongguk.

"I don't know. Something that hasn't happened." Jeongguk looks at Taehyung.

"Well, I can give you a bit of excitement right now," Taehyung says and Jeongguk cocks his head to the side.

"How?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung smiles.

"Well, how about this?" Taehyung leans in and he captures Jeongguk's lips with his own.

Jeongguk was taken aback by the sudden action and he froze. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to do something. Anything. Push him away. Kiss him back. Slap him. Nope, his mind has got nothing. And Taehyung wasn't expecting anything. If anything he was expecting a slap.

Taehyung pulls away and Jeongguk sits there confused.

"Did I make things awkward?" Taehyung questions and Jeongguk stays silent.

He doesn't know what came over him but he found himself leaning forward to kiss Taehyung. Taehyung was shocked by Jeongguk's boldness but nevertheless, he kissed back.

Taehyung pulls Jeongguk onto his lap and he deepens the kiss. Jeongguk's hand made its way up to Taehyung's hair and he tangled his fingers in Taehyung's electric blue locks and his other hand was holding onto Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's hand was rested on Jeongguk's waist and the other one was cupping Jeongguk's face.

Somewhere in between, Jeongguk ended up laying on the bed with Taehyung on top of him. They broke the kiss and Jeongguk quickly discarded of Taehyung's shirt before doing the same to his own. Soon enough they were kissing again and their hands were all over each other.

Taehyung then broke the kiss leaving Jeongguk slightly confused.

"What are you-" Jeongguk began, quite breathless.

"Is this okay? I just want to make sure." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Yeah, this is okay," Jeongguk says and Taehyung immediately goes back to kissing Jeongguk, happy now because that was off his mind.

They continued and that night turned into a night they would never forget.

Whether they wanted to or not.