17

Jeongguk closed and locked the door to his room. He lay on his bed and he broke down in tears. Once again his mother made him feel like shit. He wanted to be alone. He wanted his mother to accept him. He wants a lot of things but some are too far-fetched, unfortunately for him.

He stayed laying there as silent sobs left his lips, his head trying to process the situation.

He heard a knock on the door.

"Jeongguk? It's Taehyung." Jeongguk hears from behind the door. He decides to stay silent in hopes he'll go away on his own.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung says in an attempt to comfort him but based on the response it didn't work.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Jeongguk calls out and he hears Taehyung hesitate to walk away.

Jeongguk closes his eyes as he rests on his bed.

"Can you believe it? I really expected her to not hate me. She'll always hate me. I am so stupid. And naive. God...I can't do anything right. I'm so fucking pathetic. Why? Why do I have to like men? Why do I have to be so careless? I fucking hate myself." Jeongguk cries harder.

"How am I ever going to handle a child?" Jeongguk groans as he angrily wiped his tears.

"I'm a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if Taehyung left. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone left." Jeongguk mumbles before bringing his hands up to his stomach. Where his baby is.

"My god, you're a strong one. How can you handle all the stress I've put you through? I hate myself for it. You shouldn't have all of this on you. Maybe I should lock myself in my room forever. That way neither of us is stressed. That sounds like a good plan. If only I could do it. But I have to go to classes. Oh god, people are gonna start asking questions and touching when you become more visible. I'm not letting anyone touch me. And plus, I think Taehyung would break their hand. He already loves you so much. He loves you and that makes me so happy but I don't know how long he'll put up with me...I mean, I'm bad enough when my hormones aren't all over the place but I'm pregnant now. He's probably gonna think I'm annoying and I wouldn't blame him for it. Ugh! Why can't life be simple?! No, every little problem that could happen just THROW IT AT ME!" Jeongguk takes a moment to collect himself.

"Oh my god...I'm going crazy. I'm losing it. And I'm only at week ten. I'll need a mental hospital by week twenty-five. I need to calm down. Someone needs to get me a glass of water or something. I need to breathe." Jeongguk sits up in his bed. Jeongguk then goes quiet to focus on calming down. About five minutes later there was a knock on his door again. Jeongguk stood up and opened the door. Taehyung was standing there with a glass of water.

"I heard your ranting so I brought you water." Taehyung hands Jeongguk the water and he smiles.

"Thank you," Jeongguk says and he invites Taehyung into his room.

"Nice room." Taehyung comments and Jeongguk shrugs.

"It's okay. Not exactly the flashiest room but I like it." Both of them sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry for blowing you off like that I just really needed to be alone." Jeongguk apologises and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Don't apologise. I understand. What your mother said was wrong. You're not perfect. No one is. Your mother is blind to that. But I can tell you this, your perfect to me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's breath hitches.

"Do you think so?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods.

"Yes. You're perfect in every way." Taehyung brings his hand up to Jeongguk's cheek.

"How?" Jeongguk asks as he leans into Taehyung's warm touch.

"Well, for one, you're absolutely stunning, beautiful, gorgeous. The list goes on. You're the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. Every inch of you is perfect. Even your imperfections are perfect." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums, unconvinced. Jeongguk lays his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"And also your personality is so inviting. Your so nice to everyone and everyone loves you. You say it how it is. You don't take shit from no one. And you're strong. You're the strongest person I know. You made the decision to keep our baby despite being in college. Even though, you know that raising a child this young would be hard, you decided to keep them. That was a hard decision to make despite what you'd mother thinks." Taehyung says and Jeongguk wipes the few tears that had fallen.

"So Jeon Jeongguk, despite what you, your mother or anyone might think, you're perfect to me," Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Thank you," Jeongguk says and Taehyung runs his fingers through Jeongguk's hair.

"There's no need to thank me. It's the truth," Taehyung says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Thank you for making me feel better," Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"I couldn't have you sad. It makes me sad." Taehyung says and Jeongguk giggles.

"There you go. I like hearing you laugh." Taehyung says and Jeongguk playfully hits Taehyung.

"Stop flirting with me pervert." Jeongguk lifts his head off his shoulder and he nudges him.

"Or what?" Taehyung presses and Jeongguk scoffs.

"Or I'll make you." Jeongguk threatens and Taehyung smirks.

"Mhm. How so?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I don't know," Jeongguk says and Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"Have I told you how pretty your eyes are?" Taehyung continues to flirt and what Jeongguk did next shocked him.

He felt a pair of lips on his own for only a second but it shut him up.

Then Jeongguk got flustered.

"I-I don't know what came over me. Forget I did that." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him.

"Wait-"

"Na ah. That's not forgetting." Jeongguk covers his face and Taehyung sighs.

"Alright, forgotten. Do you feel better?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Yes. Thank you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hugs him.

"Do you want to go home now?"

"Yes please."