19

Week: 14
Date: December 6th

"Jeongguk?"

"Yeah?" Jeongguk looks at Taehyung. Taehyung takes a deep breath.

"Did Kim Mingyu ask you out on a date?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk freezes.

How the fuck did he find out about that?

"Yeah. Why? What's it to you?" Jeongguk asks and he takes another bite out of his jajangmyeon.

"I don't like the thought of you dating someone." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's eyes widen.

"Excuse me? Are you saying that I can't date people?" Jeongguk asks, clearly offended.

"Not while your pregnant with my child." Taehyung says and Jeongguk scoffs.

"Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean that I can't have a life." Jeongguk says and Taehyung crosses his arms.

"It's not right for you to be going out with someone when your pregnant with someone else's child." Taehyung says and Jeongguk throws his food on the table and he abrubtly stands up.

"Who are you to control my life? I can do whatever I want to. You don't own me." Jeongguk snaps and Taehyung stands up too.

"All I said is that I don't want you dating while your pregnant with my child. It's not like I'm not letting you do anything." Taehyung argues back.

"If I want to date I will. I'm not putting my love life on hold because I'm pregnant." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I don't feel comfortable with you going out with someone else." Taehyung says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"Well, tough shit." Jeongguk says and he grabs his coat.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk opens the door.

"To get some air. And to get away from you." Jeongguk slams the door as he storms out.

"Fuck." Taehyung mutters as he looks at the door.

"Fuck!" He yells this time as he sits on the couch and he burys his head in his hands.

Outside his house Jeongguk was trying to get through to Jimin.

"Hello?"
"Jimin?"
"Jeongguk? What's wrong?"
"Taehyung and I got into a fight. I know it's late but do you mind if we meet up at like a cafe or something?"
"Of course. I'll meet you at our usual cafe in ten."
"See you then."

Jeongguk hangs up the phone and he starts walking to the cafe. It wasn't too far away.

"I can't believe him! He thinks he can control what I can and can't do. Ha. No." Jeongguk mumbles to himself as he enters the cafe. He sits in one of the booths and he waits for Jimin.

He sighs as he lays his head on his arms on the table and he groans.

"This is bullshit." Jeongguk mumbles.

"Excuse me, sir." Jeongguk hears a voice and he lifts his head.

"Yeah?"

"Do you need anything?" The waitress asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Just water please." Jeongguk says and she nods before walking off.

A few minutes later she returns with the water and Jimin arrives.

"Hey. What happened?" Jimin asks as he sits in front of Jeongguk.

"Well, Taehyung and I got into a fight." Jeongguk says and Jimin leans forward a bit.

"About?"

"You know that Mingyu asked me out? Well, he said that he didn't want me dating while I am pregnant." Jeongguk says and Jimin's eyes widen.

"Are you serious?! Who the hell is he to tell you that?" Jimin exclaims and Jeongguk nods.

"I know. He shouldn't control my life like that. I should be allowed to date whoever I want to." Jeongguk says and Jimin sits back.

"I can't believe that he would say that. Men, I swear."

Meanwhile, back to the house, Taehyung and Namjoon were on call.

"All I said to him is that I wouldn't like him to go out with anyone. It's not like I was trying to dictate his life." Taehyung rants into the phone and Namjoon listens to every word.

"You're right though. He shouldn't date when he's pregnant with your child. That's not right." Namjoon says and Taehyung continues to pace around the living room.

"I know! That's what I was saying but he didn't listen." Taehyung says and Namjoon pulls the phone away from his ears.

"Taehyung. Breathe. Just talk to him." Namjoon says and Taehyung groans.

"I don't even know where he is. And like he's going to answer the phone. He hates me right now." Taehyung collapses on the couch.

"He doesn't hate you. Just give him a call and if he doesn't answer just leave him. I have to go now. Jimin's back. Bye."

"Bye." Taehyung hangs up. He scrolls through his contacts and he stops at 'Jeongguk'. He sighs as he presses call. He brings the phone up to his ear. It rings for about 30 seconds before going to voicemail.

"Fuck." Taehyung runs his hair through his hand.

Jeongguk looks at the missed call.

"Maybe I should've answered." He mutters. Then Tae-Seol sits beside him.

"What's up?" She asks.

Jeongguk was staying with Seokjin and Tae-Seol in their house.

"Taehyung called me. I didn't know whether I should've answered or not. I accidently let it call out." Jeongguk says and Tae-Seol hugs him.

"Listen, give yourselves time to think." Tae-Seol says and Jeongguk nods.

"Okay."

"Good. Now, you and my niece or nephew better get your asses up to bed." Tae-Seol says and Jeongguk giggles.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night Tae-Seol." Jeongguk goes into the room where he's staying.

Jeongguk changes into the clothes Seokjin gave him.

Jeongguk sits on the bed. He wasn't tired in the slightest. He took this chance to talk to his baby.

"Hey in there. How are you doing? Your father and I had our long expected first fight. Seriously though, he expected me to put my love life on hold because I'm pregnant. Hell no. It's my life and it's not his to control. Ugh! I really didn't want to fight with him but I suppose that there would be fights in between everything." Jeongguk says and before he could  continue he felt a small flutter in his stomach.

"What was that?" Jeongguk asks himself as he holds his stomach.

"Did you move? Or was that just a random feeling?" Jeongguk was confused. He sighs.

"It feels so far away. Seeing you. Maybe it'll be sooner than I think. I wonder if you're going to be a boy or a girl. I don't really mind as long as your healthy." Jeongguk continues talking to them.

"I love you."