29

Week: 26
Date: February 27th

It was clear now to everyone that Taehyung and Jeongguk are together. Which confirmed the fact that Taehyung is the father to most. But there are others that are salty about it. Some friends and some strangers.

And the fact that they're so young, there's bound to be cruel words thrown their way and usually Jeongguk can ignore them but there was something about her that just annoyed the fuck out of him. Maybe it was the fact that he was tired. Maybe it was the fact that she insulted him, Taehyung and their baby. Whatever she did Jeongguk snapped.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were walking out of class. Taehyung went to grab tea at the campus coffee shop and Jeongguk waited for him outside on a bench. His legs were all swollen and he was exhausted.

Then she sat beside him. Choi Yoona. Jeongguk took no notice of her until she muttered something under her breath about him.

"Excuse me? Do you want to say that to my face?" Jeongguk says and she scowls.

"How were you so careless? Do you not have any shame? If I got pregnant I'd never show my face at college." Yoona says and Jeongguk laughs.

"You're really judging me? For being pregnant?" Jeongguk pretends to be shocked.

"I'm just saying. You would think that you would have some sense to be safe." She says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"I love how you assume that this was an accident. How do you know this wasn't planned?" Jeongguk says and she was silent for a second.

"Was it planned?"

"No. But still, you can't assume. Just like how you can't judge." Jeongguk says and she scoffs.

"Watch me." She says and then she goes into a lecture.

"Your hoe ass is just jealous that I'm with Taehyung." Jeongguk cuts her off.

"Now, if you'll excuse me." Jeongguk goes to stand up but she stops him.

"How does it feel to be the campus slut?" She asks and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask yourself?" Jeongguk says and a few people around go 'ooooh'.

"I'm not the one who's pregnant." Yoona bites back and Jeongguk smiles.

"I'm not the one with all the STDs." Jeongguk says as he stands up.

"Listen, I have to go. But good talk." Jeongguk was about to go when she also stood up and what she said pushed a limit for Jeongguk.

"You're going to be a terrible parent." She says with a smug smirk.

"Are you going to teach me how to be a good parent? Wow, I'll definitely be a great parent if I follow your advice. Please! How do you know I'd be a terrible parent? Do you know the first thing about parenting? Feel free to shit on me when you know what you're doing instead of judging me. Now, goodbye." Jeongguk says very angrily and she rolls her eyes. But before she could bite back Taehyung came out, trying his best to get through the crowd around Jeongguk and Yoona.

"Babe, what's up?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk sees Taehyung and his drink. Jeongguk grabbed the iced tea (which was for Jeongguk) and he splashed it on Yoona before throwing the cup on the ground.

"Babe, the turtles." Taehyung says and Jeongguk glares at him. Taehyung apologises.

"Listen Yoona, you caught me on a very bad day. I haven't slept properly in a week and a half. My everything hurts. My fucking bladder is broken. All I want to do is lie down and eat in peace but I can't even do that anymore because finding a comfortable position is impossible. So if I was you, maybe slut shame me when my baby girl is not making me a raging bitch. Thank you. Goodbye." Jeongguk walks off with Taehyung following.

"What was that about?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk scowls.

"She couldn't mind her own business. I put her in her place." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Right. Are you okay?" He asks and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I guess. She just pushed all the wrong buttons." Jeongguk says and Taehyung puts his arm around his waist.

"She's just jealous." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Why wouldn't she be? She could never pull off pregnancy this well." Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

"I'd say she'd be a nightmare to take care of pregnant." Taehyung says with a sigh.

"I was about to say that I'd feel sorry for her boyfriend but she'll never have one." Jeongguk shrugs.

"Come on, Jeonggukie. Let's go home." Taehyung says and Jeongguk stops him.

"We can't. We need to go shopping. It's Thursday." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts.

"I really wanted to go home and cuddle you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk blushes.

"We need food." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"You're craving something, aren't you?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk hastily nods.

"Yes."

"Come on."

They leave the campus and do their weekly shop before returning home. They sit on the couch and Taehyung made the mistake of letting Jeongguk pick the movie to watch.

"Love, Actually?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Yes. I love this film. Come on." Jeongguk cuddles into Taehyung as the movie plays.

By the end of it, Jeongguk was sobbing and Taehyung was reassuring him.

"Baby, its just a movie." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sobs harder.

"I know. But it's so emotional." Jeongguk continues to sob and Taehyung kisses him.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Taehyung jokes and Jeongguk nudges him.

"Shut up." Jeongguk mumbles and Taehyung smiles before kissing him again.

This time the small, innocent kiss quickly esculated to an intense make-out session. So intense that they didn't hear the door open or Jimin walk in.

"Your social awareness is atrocious." Jimin says very loudly, causing the couple to jump back from each other.

"Jimin?! You scared me." Jeongguk brings his hand to his heart.

"I don't care right now. What's this I'm hearing about you completely shooting Choi Yoona down?" Jimin asks and Jeongguk sighs.

"You interrupted us for that?" Jeongguk was annoyed to say the least.

"Fuck yes I did. Now, you're not getting any until you tell me what happened."

He ain't leaving anytime soon.