28

Week: 24
Date 14th February

Jeongguk woke up in an empty bed. He reached his hand out to see if Taehyung was there but there was nothing.

"Taehyungie?" Jeongguk sits up in the bed and then the door opens.

"Good morning, baby." Taehyung walks over to Jeongguk and pecks him.

"Good morning." Jeongguk smiles as he struggles to get out of bed.

"Happy valentines day." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Happy valentines day." Jeongguk kisses Taehyung.

"Come on. I made breakfast." Taehyung takes Jeongguk's hand and takes him downstairs.

"You're being suspiciously romantic." Jeongguk comments and Taehyung smiles.

"I'm always romantic." Taehyung pulls Jeongguk close causing Jeongguk to blush.

"Shut up." Jeongguk mumbles and Taehyung laughs at how easy he finds it to fluster Jeongguk.

"Let's eat." They both sit at the table and eat.

**At School**

"Hey guys." Jeongguk sits beside Yugyeom and Taehyung sits on the other side of Jeongguk. Mingyu sighs.

"So, what are you two planning to do for valentines?" Yugyeom asks and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"That's what I've been asking him since we woke up. He won't tell me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs.

"It's a surprise. I keep telling you this." Taehyung says and Jeongguk pouts.

"Mingyu, you're very quiet." Jeongguk says and Taehyung unconsciously tightened his grip around Jeongguk's waist. He knows how Mingyu feels about Jeongguk.

"I'm just painfully single and it's valentines." Mingyu says and Jeongguk nods, unconvinced. Mingyu been quiet ever since Jeongguk told him about his pregnancy months ago and now that he and Taehyung are together, Mingyu is gone too quiet.

Class went on and finally when it was over Taehyung and Jeongguk went home to work on the nursery a bit more.

"It's looking great, baby." Taehyung back-hugs his boyfriend.

"Thank you." Jeongguk turns around in Taehyung's arms and he kisses him.

"What are we doing? For valentines I mean." Jeongguk asks and Taehyung smiles.

"It's still a surprise." Taehyung says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Are you just saying that and you don't actually have anything planned and you're just making things up as you go along?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung scoffs.

"I'm offended. I have the nicest thing planned. And I think you'll love it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"I'm sure I will. And when is it happening?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung smiles.

"Later. After dinner." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hugs him again.

"Mhm. I'm gonna take a nap." Jeongguk walks out of the room.

"I guess it's just me now..." Taehyung sighs as he looks around the room.

"Wow. It's really coming together." He looks around the nursery. The more he looked around the nursery, the more the thought was settling. He's going to have a baby. A child to call his own. As much as that is exciting...he's terrified to say the least. He falls to the ground and he starts crying.