5

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and he knew that he wasn't in his room. He was confused for a second before he remembered what happened last night. He smiles to himself before looking at the sleeping boy in his arms. So much for ten minutes. He frowns. Does Jeongguk want him to stay? Does he want Taehyung to go? 

Taehyung picks up his phone and he looks at the time. 7:28 am. Taehyung bites his lip and he looks at Jeongguk again. 

"You probably don't want me here when you wake up," Taehyung says and he kisses the top of Jeongguk's head before carefully getting out of the bed, making sure to not wake Jeongguk up in the process.

Taehyung looks around the room for his clothes which were scattered everywhere. Taehyung gathered all of his clothes and he quickly throws them on. His hair was all over the place. His clothes were barely on him. He looked a mess. But something was telling him not to leave. His heart was telling him not to leave and his mind was telling him that it would be best to leave. So, Taehyung being the person who doesn't want to catch feelings decided to leave. Even though he's past the catching feelings stage.

Taehyung leans down and he gives Jeongguk a quick kiss on his lips before walking out of the room, his mind instantly filling with regret. He reaches into his back pocket and he takes his keys out. Taehyung walks out the front door and he gets into his car and he sits back in the seat. He lets out a scream.

"Oh, come on. Just turn on your car and drive Taehyung for fuck sake." Taehyung scolds himself before turning the car on.

"Okay, now drive." Taehyung pushes himself to do something he really doesn't want to do. He drives off.

**Later That Day**

Jeongguk groans as he sits up in his bed. He was slightly confused before he remembered last night. He smiles to himself as he looks around the room. No sign of Taehyung. Jeongguk's heart dropped.

"Oh, no he didn't." Jeongguk stands up from his bed, ignoring the pain that shoots through his ass and he looks out his window. Taehyung's car was nowhere in sight. Jeongguk walked back over his bed. He tried to hold back whatever tears threatened to fall.

"How could I be so stupid?" Jeongguk scolds himself. He collects up his clothes from the floor.

"Of course he didn't want me, he only wanted a new fuck. I'm such a fucking idiot." Jeongguk puts on some sweatpants and a shirt. While picking up his clothes from last night he noticed that something wasn't his. Taehyung's denim jacket. That's when Jeongguk broke.

He dropped to his knees and he started sobbing. He felt stupid, heartbroken and used. He was angry for many reasons. He was angry at himself for falling for Taehyung's games. He was angry at Taehyung for playing games with his heart.

Jimin had heard Jeongguk crying and he immediately went to see what was wrong. Jeongguk doesn't cry a lot. Jimin had only seen Jeongguk cry once and that was when he got a call from his mother.

"Jeongguk, it's okay. I'm here." Jimin pulled Jeongguk into his embrace. Jeongguk leaned into Jimin as Jimin comforted him.

"I'm so stupid, Jiminie." Jeongguk tried to speak but he could barely get the words out.

"No, you're not. Whatever happened it's not your fault." Jimin tried to comfort Jeongguk more.

"Listen, why don't we get you something to eat, have you calm down a bit and then if you want we can talk about it," Jimin says and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Not hungry," Jeongguk says and Jimin sighs.

"You have to eat, Gukkie," Jimin says and Jeongguk leaves Jimin's embrace and he walks over to the bed.

"Don't want to." Jeongguk lays down.

"Could you tell me what happened?" Jimin follows Jeongguk.

"Men are pigs," Jeongguk says with distaste in his voice.

"What?" Jimin gives Jeongguk a weird look. Jeongguk sighs as he sits up in the bed. Jimin is in for one hell of a story.

"So, during the party, Taehyung ended up stumbling into my room. I was annoyed at him or I pretended to be annoyed but I wasn't. He said that this chick was following him and that he wasn't in the 'mood' for her. He asked if he could stay for ten minutes and me being the gullible idiot I am I agreed. I sat beside him on the bed and we started off with talking about going back to college next week and next thing I know is that we were all over each other and you know what happens then. And then I woke up this morning and he was gone. I know, I should've expected it. I shouldn't have let him stay. I'm an idiot and I'm playing with my own heart." Jeongguk sobs and Jimin hugs Jeongguk again.

"No, it's not your fault. He shouldn't have left. Don't do this to yourself. It's him who left you. That was the ultimate dick move and he doesn't deserve you." Jimin says and Jeongguk sobs harder.

"Do you want me to beat him? I can beat him for that." Jimin says and Jeongguk smiles.

"No, it's okay. Actually, I'll give him a piece of my mind. I'll make sure he knows his place. I'll make sure he won't mess with me again."

Meanwhile, at Namjoon and Taehyung's apartment, Taehyung was regretting everything. He shouldn't have left and he knows that now but it's too late now. He hates himself and he knows Jeongguk is angry at him.

"I need a fucking shower." Taehyung steps into the bathroom before discarding his clothes.

He steps into the shower and he tries to wash away his thoughts and everything but it wasn't working. Taehyung decided to give himself a quick wash and have a silent cry. Once he was done he tied a towel around his waist and he looked in his mirror. He could see the marks Jeongguk left from last night. Hickies littering his neck to his collarbone. Scratch marks down his back.

Taehyung quickly throws on some clothes but the shirt didn't really do much to cover the marks.

"Fuck!" Taehyung yelled as he exited the bathroom.

"You okay there?" Namjoon turns around to look at Taehyung and he lets out a low whistle.

"Someone had fun last night." Namjoon jokes as he turns back around.

"Is that why our designated driver was MIA for basically the entire night?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung looks down.

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's fine. We had Jaehyun drop us home." Namjoon says and Taehyung nods.

"Hey, Joon? What do you do if you know you fucked up? Like really bad." Taehyung asks and Namjoon sighs.

"It depends on what I did. Why?" Namjoon turns to look at Taehyung who now had tears streaming down his face. Namjoon instantly gets worried. Taehyung doesn't cry. 

Taehyung looks up at Namjoon.

"I fucked up. Really bad."