32

Week: 31
Date: April 11th

It's the day of the dinner with Taehyung's father and well, Jeongguk's bricking it. From how Taehyung described, his father is not a nice man.

"Hey, baby. Are you sure you wanna do this? I understand if you want to back out." Taehyung back-hugs and Jeongguk smiles.

"I appreciate you trying to protect me but I'll be fine," Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs.

"Okay, there's no changing your mind. But if he upsets you in any way, I'll kill him. No one hurts my baby. Both of them." Taehyung mumbles into Jeongguk's neck.

"My hero. Seokjin will be coming too, right?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods.

"Yeah. Now, let's go. We don't want to be late." Taehyung takes Jeongguk's hand and they walk out of their house and they go to the restaurant.

They arrive at the restaurant and they go to their table. Everyone was here and they ordered their food. Small talk was made and there were no snide comments from their father so far anyway.

Their food arrives and then their father starts asking questions.

"So, Tae-Seol, how long have you and Seokjin been together?" He asks and Tae-Seol sighs.

"4 months," Tae-Seol respond and her father gives her a disapproving look.

"And you two are already living together?" He asks and Tae-Seol nods.

"Yeah, no rent. He owns the house." Tae-Seol says and Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"Is that all I am to you?" Seokjin asks and Tae'Seol laughs.

"Of course." Tae-Seol jokes and Seokjin laughs.

Her father, on the other hand, wasn't at all happy.

"You're together only 4 months and you're already living together." He asks and Tae-Seol nods.

"Yep. Is there a problem?" Tae-Seol asks and Taehyung glares at her.

Their father just huffs before turning to Taehyung.

"And what about you? You've seemed to be busy since last I saw you." He says and Taehyung sighs.

"Yeah, I have been busy lately. Since last, we saw each other I've done a year and a half of college, I got myself a boyfriend and I'm going to be a father in about nine to ten weeks. Yeah, I've been busy." Taehyung says and his father looked annoyed.

"I can tell. How did this happen?" He asks.

"Well, I presume you know where babies come from?" Taehyung retorts and Tae-Seol skits.

"You know that's not what I meant."

"I know, I was just being sarcastic. It's a part of my personality. Jeongguk would know all about it." Taehyung jokes and his boyfriend laughs.

"Tell me about it. He's a bigger smart-ass then I am, and that's saying something." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"How long have you two been together?" His father asks and Taehyung faces him.

"3 months. In and around." Jeongguk answers and Taehyung's father furrows his eyebrows.

"And you've been pregnant for seven? You got together after you got pregnant?" He asks and this time Jeongguk stays quiet.

"Yes. Is there something wrong with that?" Taehyung asks and his father sighs.

"I thought you would've been at least a little more careful. You're what? Nineteen?"

"Twenty."

"Yeah, twenty. Do you think you'll be able to raise a child? You're way too young. And the stress both of you have decided to put on yourselves." With every word it made Jeongguk feel like nothing but a slut, even though it was aimed Taehyung.

Jeongguk was getting to be very upset. If it was any other day he would've defended himself but he felt vulnerable today and Taehyung's father wasn't helping his case. Taehyung could see that Jeongguk was getting upset. He took his boyfriend's hand for reassurance.

Everyone was getting irritated at this point. Taehyung is keeping his cool for Jeongguk to reassure him but he wanted to rip into his father. Tae-Seol was about to speak up but her boyfriend beat her to it.

"Excuse me, don't speak to my friends like that. I've been polite, I tried to make a good impression and so has Jeongguk, but it seems like you only want to pick out the flaws in your children and I won't stand to listen to that. You're upsetting Jeongguk, it looks like Taehyung and Tae-Seol are about to explode and me, I'm not the person to sit back and watch my friends get hurt." Seokjin says and everyone at the table went silent. Seokjin was the last person expected to speak up.

"Now that Seokjin spoke up I feel as if I should give my opinion too," Tae-Seol says and Taehyung smiles. He's in for one hell of a lecture.

"Listen, you don't get to have a say in what we do in our lives. You were gone for most of them. We grew up without you because you left. So, don't be going around thinking you can just waltz Back into our lives like you try to do every however often. You do the same thing every time and I'm sick of it. You think that because you're our father you can just boss us around and suddenly be involved in our decisions, our downfalls and our successes. You decided that when you walked out when we were five to not be involved. And I thought it's been fifteen years since that, maybe, just maybe you've changed. But no. I was very wrong and this was your last chance. I want nothing to do with you. I'm sure Taehyung and Jeongguk don't either which means you'll be missing out on your first grandchild as well. Now, if you'll excuse me, I can't stand to be around you anymore. Goodbye." Tae-Seol storms out of the restaurant followed by the rest.

"I'm not going to ask if you're okay, I know you're not. Come here." Taehyung pulls Jeongguk into a hug.

"He doesn't know what he's saying. He doesn't even know the full story." Taehyung comforts Jeongguk who smiles.

"I know," Jeongguk mumbles into his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I think we should head home," Tae-Seol says as Taehyung and Jeongguk pull out of their hug.

"Good idea. I think we all need to rest after that." Jeongguk says and everyone nods. They all say their goodbyes.

"Oh, and Seokjin, thank you for speaking up," Taehyung says and Seokjin smiles.

"Don't mention it. No one messes with me or my friends."