27

Jeongguk and Taehyung sit across from each other. Jimin places the egg carton beside him. Taehyung grabs the green one and Jeongguk grabs the purple one.

"You ready?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Nope. 3...2...1!"

**CRACK**

"Ow!" They both exclaim and Jeongguk looks at the egg, or what's left of it. It's now all over Taehyung's hair.

"It's a girl," Jeongguk says to Taehyung who smiles.

"I can tell by the egg that is now swimming in my roots." Taehyung jokes and Jeongguk hugs him.

"Be honest, you don't care," Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

"Of course I don't. We're having a baby girl!" Taehyung exclaims as he hugs Jeongguk tighter. Everyone erupts in cheers and applause. Jeongguk looks at his mother who leaves.

Whatever.

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk smiles.

"Great. I'm so happy." Jeongguk says and Taehyung laughs.

"Good, I'm glad. I feel the same."

After another two hours, the party was over. Tae-Seol, Jimin and Taehyung cleaned up (they didn't allow Jeongguk to help). After that, they went home too. All that was left now was Jeongguk, Taehyung, Jaewon and Tae-Sung. They were catching up plus, Jaewon had to go back tomorrow so Jeongguk wanted him to stay for a while.

"I'll be right back," Jeongguk says as he stands up.

"Bathroom again?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"I am so dreading the next few months." Jeongguk jokes as he walks away. Taehyung looks at Jaewon and Tae-Sung who were staring at him. Well shit.

"So, Taehyung. How have you and Jeongguk been doing?" Jaewon asks and Taehyung sits forward.

"Good. Great, actually," Taehyung says and Jaewon nods slowly.

"Right...just so you know, I don't like you. I'm only trying for Jeongguk." Jaewon says and Taehyung gulps.

"So, if I was to...I don't know...confess to Jeongguk..."

"Were you planning on it?" Jaewon asks and Taehyung hesitantly nods.

"If you break his heart again I won't hesitate to break your face. Got it?" Taehyung nods again, this time a lot quicker.

"Everything okay in here?" Jeongguk sits beside Taehyung.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I was just getting to know Taehyung, as you asked." Jaewon says as if he didn't just threaten Taehyung's life.

"Yay, that's great!" Jeongguk smiles widely.

They continue to talk for a while before Tae-Sung and Jaewon leave.

Now Jeongguk and Taehyung were sat on the couch.

"So..." Taehyung begins.

"So..." Jeongguk copies him.

"I'm excited. Like really excited." Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs.

"So am I." Jeongguk smiles and Taehyung looks at Jeongguk. He wanted to tell Jeongguk how he felt.

"Jeongguk?" He gains Jeongguk's attention.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung laughs lightly.

"How's this for excitement?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk scoffs.

"Oh, so we're talking about that night? Well, excitement wise it wasn't what I had in mind. When you said that you could give me...excitement this was unexpected." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks down.

"Tell me about it. The last thing I expected was for you to tell me that you're pregnant. I thought you hated me for life. I thought that I fucked up bad this time. And I hated myself for it. I regretted leaving the second I did-"

"Are you apologising again? You don't have to. I've already forgiven you. And anyway, I would've forgiven you eventually, regardless of whether or not I got pregnant." Jeongguk says and Taehyung goes quiet for a second.

"Why? I treated you like shit." Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs.

"Because of my big, massive crush on you. I've liked you since the start of freshman year and I haven't stopped. No matter how much you annoyed me, no matter how much it hurt me when you spoke to the group about something that happened to you at a party you were at the night before, no matter how much I tried to convince myself to stop liking you, I couldn't stop. I don't know why I couldn't. I just couldn't. And I still can't. I still like you." Jeongguk was pretty surprised at his confession but Taehyung smiles.

"Damn, you beat me to it," Taehyung says and Jeongguk was confused.

"To what?"

"I was going to confess," Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Really?"

"Yeah. So, seeing as you beat me to that. Jeon Jeongguk, I also have a humungous crush on you. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk stares at Taehyung with a blank face.

Is this happening?

"Yeah. Yes. Yes! I would love to be your boyfriend." Jeongguk leans forward and he kisses Taehyung. The feeling of Taehyung's lips on his and the way they moved together felt right to Jeongguk. Everything right now felt right to Jeongguk. This is how it should be. No more being scared for Jeongguk. No more being scared of his feelings or being scared of love.

Jeongguk pulls away from the kiss and he smiles.

"I am really happy right now," Jeongguk says with the biggest smile ever.

"Me too. I didn't know if you would want to date me. I'm a big mess." Taehyung says and Jeongguk scoffs.

"You're a mess?" Jeongguk gestures to himself.

"Yeah, but you're a perfect mess, I'm just a mess," Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs.

"I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment," Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"I could never insult you," Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah, sure. I'm sure you six months ago agrees with that." Jeongguk jokes and Taehyung laughs.

"Ouch. It doesn't matter what I did six months ago. Right now, I want cuddles." Taehyung extends his arms for Jeongguk.

Jeongguk didn't say anything more, he just cuddles into Taehyung.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance," Taehyung mutters and Jeongguk smiles.

"You're welcome. I'm glad I did. You've proved to be a better person than I thought." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hugs Jeongguk tighter. 

"I think we're going to be great parents," Taehyung says and Jeongguk laughs.

"I think 'great' isn't the word I would use," Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"You have no faith in yourself. You're gonna be amazing. I know it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sighs.

"How do know that?" Jeongguk asks with a frown.

"Because you're Jeon Jeongguk and you're amazing at everything."