Is This Your King Pt.1 (Killmonger X Male Reader)

A/n: AU where you are married to T'Challa during the events of BP. I don't know how I feel about this one.

T'Challa and I sat close to the cliff taking in the surroundings.

"He killed his own brother and left a child behind with nothing" he said not looking at me. I turned to look at him.

"What kind of king what kind of man does that" he continued.

"No man is perfect not even your father" I said

"He didn't even give him a proper burial" he said quickly. Looking at me.

"My uncle betrayed us but my father may have created something even worse" he said averting his eyes.

"Hey.. look at me" I said he slowly turned back to me.

"You can't let your fathers mistakes define who you are" I paused for a second "you get to decide what kind of king you are going to be" I said. His beads started to ring.

"Brother you need to get here now" Shuri said with urgency. We both got up and rushed to her lab. As we enter her lab I noticed the man that saved me standing talking to Shuri. They turned their attention to us and he started to talk again. After he explained everything about Erick we went to the throne room where the leaders where in commotion. The doors opened and there he stood in handcuffs. They led him in the room and he looked around. Eyes stopping on you for a minute.

"Speak" T'Challa said in Wakandan. The guard repeated but in English.

"I'm standing in your house serving justice to a man who stole your vibrainium and murder your people justice your king couldn't deliver" he said smugly. T'Challa stood up and walked towards him the Dora following him. He said something to him I couldn't hear.

"I want the throne" Eric said out loud. One by one the leaders started to laugh.

"Y'all sitting up here comfortable must feel good" he said looking around T'Challa "it's about 2 billion people over the looks like us but their lives are a lot harder Wakanda has the tools to liberate them all" he finished.

"And what tools are those" T'Challa asked.

"Vibrainium your weapons" He stated.

"Our weapons will not be used to wage war on the world" he stated cutting Eric off.

"It is not our way to be judge jury and executioner for people who are not our own" he explained.

"Not your own but didn't life start right here on this content so ain't all people your people" he asked.

"I am not king of all people I am king of Wakanda and it is my responsibility to make sure our people are safe and that the vibrainium does not fall into the hands of a person like you" T'Challa said. And Eric hummed.

"Son we have entertained this scum for too long reject his request" Queen Mother said.

"Oh I ain't requesting nothing ask who I am" he said said disrespectfully. I stepped forward.

"You're Eric Stevens" I said loudly everyone turned their attention to me.

"An American black operative" he looked at me with a smirk then back at T'Challa "a mercenary nicknamed Killmonger that's who you are" I finished. He stared at me.

"That's not my name beautiful" he said with a wink. Causing me to growled and Queen Mother to give him a look. He turned to T'Challa.

"Ask me king" he said. T'Challa said a small no. Eric repeated himself.