My Arrow Guy (Clint x Male Reader)

So I just had the urge to write. It's like 10 something at night, but anyways this is what came about.

As the team came into the compound Clint went into the kitchen going for his fridge drawer he found a envelope. Picking it up carefully he opened it.

My arrow guy,

   First and foremost I am sorry. I hate to do it like this but in person I wouldn't be able to this in person. I cannot do this to you anymore. When you came into my life you brought like and sunshine but I feel like I'm just a storm cloud looming and darkening yours. Please don't be down about this for too long. And please please don't come get me because we both know you could. Keep tabs on me or stalk me for however long you need to get over me but I want you to move on so you can be happy. I really do love you Clint and that's why I'm doing this so you can be happy. I hope you can forgive me one day, but if you can't that's okay.

I love you Clint

"You okay" Steve's voice asked as he walked in on a shaking Clint. Clint just dash past him running to his room. As he opened the door he fell to his knees.

"NAT" he yelled as he stared to tear up. He heard hurried footsteps come closer.

"Clint what's wrong" she asked and he just silently handed her the letter. He started to sob uncontrollably because you were really gone. 

A/n: sooo yeah. Thanks for reading hope like it. Btw next two chapters are planned out but if there's anything specific you want to see you comment here or on my wall. Update: 600 reads 😊😊😊 Thank you guys so much 3000 that's how much I love you 💕😘