The Place Of You(Sam Wilson X Male Reader)

A/n: So I figured why not Sam has only one chapter and don't worry a doctor strange chapter is in the works.

It's been 5 years since Sam died. And I haven't gotten better, but I've gotten better at hiding that I'm not okay. Steve comes by every week sometimes he makes me go to the support meetings. But it doesn't really help me. I've got addicted to watching the fire of a lit candle dance around(a/n: this is a serious problem I have when my phone was out and I would type on my laptop I would light candles and one night I don't know how long I stared but I know it was at least 30 minutes like I was hypnotized you know lol anyways back to story) as I hum a tune or sing.

As I closed my bedroom door I pulled the picture of me and Sam out of my pocket as I sat on the floor leaning on my bed for support. I lit the candle and deeply inhaled the scent and watching the dancing flame. I almost felt like it was taunting me the way it moved freely, without a care or worry, no pain to hold it down. The flame didn't mined to be lonely and it doesn't care about darkness because it is light pure and bright something I used to be, something I want to be again. A small patter notified me that I was crying again. I placed the picture close to my heart and hugged it.

"Too afraid to outside for the pain of more lifeless night" I sung lowly.

"Because the loneliness will stay with me and hold me till I go to sleep" I continue.

"I'm the ghost of a boy that I want to be most" I said as my body started to shake.

"I'm the shell of a boy that I used to know well" I sung and took a deep breath.

"Broken pieces of a barely breathing story where there once was light"

"NOW THERES ONLY ME AND THE LONELY" I sang out as I looked at the flame.

"Dancing slowly in an empty room"

"Can the lonely take the place of you"

"I sing myself a quiet lullaby"

"Let you go and let the lonely in"

"to take my heart again" I finished softly as I feel asleep.

Hours later the candle went out leaving you in the dark quietly and alone.