Tale As Old As Time (Steve X Male Reader)

A/n: So firstly I would like to say thank guys for 2k, 3k, 4k, and now 5k reads and all the votes it really means a lot to me.

AU where you and Steve are Beauty and the Beast. Also I'm basing this off the classic version with a little bit of the live action version mixed in.

"You came back" he said surprised. Looking up at him Y/N smiled.

"Of course I came back" he said back. Guston appears behind the beastified prince and stabbed him in his side causing him to roar in pain. This startled Guston and he lost his footing falling back into the deep fog. The terrified man held on to the Beast's cloak so he wouldn't fall then he pulled him over the balcony as he he laid him on the ground he looked at the wound that was bleeding quite a lot.

"I can't believe you came back" the Beast said as he held Y/N face with one of his hands. Y/n looked him in the eyes smiling. Unbeknownst to them the last rose petal was starting to fall.

"At least I got to see you one last time" he said slowly as his breathing became ragged. Tears started to build in Y/N eyes.

"Don't talk like that" Y/N said as tears started to roll down his face. As the rose petal touched the table the Beast eyes rolled to the back of his head and he stopped breathing. Y/N fell forward on his chest crying.

"no.....no" whispered as he continued to cry.

"Why do you cry child" a glowing woman that appeared out of nowhere asked. Y/N turned around to look up at the woman.

"I.... I never got to tell him I loved him and now I never will" Y/N said. And the woman smiled as she lifted her hand and gold energy flowed from it lifting the Beast off the ground as it covered him then with a flash of light a man was lowered to the ground. As he looked around he ran to Y/N hugging and spinning him around.

"I don't know what you did but you brought me back" he said as he placed him back on the ground. Y/N held the man's face and looked into his eyes as realization hit him.

"It's really you" he said in shock. They hugged again.

"I love you" Y/N told as they hugged. The man pulled back and looked at him with a big smile then kissed him.

"Thank you" the man said again after they parted.

"I really can't take all the credit" Y/N said as he pointed to the woman still standing there with a soft small. The prince looked at her for a bit before gasping.

"Enchantress I apologize for my actions I should've never turned you away" the man said truthfully.

"All is alright Prince Steven as long as you have learned from your mistakes" she said then disappeared. As the young couple went back into the castle they heard loud chattering down stairs. Entering the ballroom they see all of the houses workers being reunited with each other.

"PRINCE WE'ER BACK" one of them yelled as a few of them ran to hug Steven and Y/N.

After the wedding everyone was in the ballroom preparing to dance. Two reunited lover walked up to the piano to sing as the pianist started to play a song Steven bowed asking for Y/N hand who giggled and complied. As they started to sway everyone watched the newlyweds mesmerized. Then the singers started to sing.

Ever just the saaaaammmmeee oooohhhh

And ever aaaaaaa suuuuupriiiisse yeeeehhh

Ever as before

AND EVER JUST AS SURE

As the sun will riiiiissse oh ooohh oooooohhh

Tale as ooooold as time ayyyyyeeehhhh

Tune as sooooonnnng ooohhhh

Bittersweet and strange finding you can change

Learning you were wroooooong

Certain as the sun(certain aaaaasss the sun)

Rising in the east

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Beast