No It's Kansas Pt.3 (Everett Ross X Male Reader) 1 Year Anniversary*

I am so sorry that this took this long to get here but it's finally here 😁 YasminNoctis  HannahEmilyZhang niedlazjebsonow AngelNamedWinchester

They took us to M'Baku's throne room. He looked around at all of us and my mother stepped forward.

"My son was murdered in ritual combat" she explained.

"We're the odds fair" he asked uninterested.

"Yes but-" Nakia started to explain

"So it was less a murder then a defeat" he questioned.

"Do not rub our noses in it" I interjected.

"SILENCE I make the pronouncements here now" he commanded me.

"Look your highness the new king is a-" Everett started but M'Baku cut him off by barking. His subjects joining him.

"YOU CANNOT TALK one more word and I will feed you to my children" he threatened. Everett gulped and I patted his back. M'Baku looked at all of us.

"I'm kidding we are vegetarian" he explained then laughed at our reactions.

"Great Gorilla M'Baku this is why we're here to offer this to you an outsider sits on our throne only you can help us stop him" she explained as she kneeled. As he stood up my mother kneeled and so did Everett and I.

"Come with me" he commanded as he walked past us. He led us to a cave opening where women were praying over someone. As we got closer we realized it was T'Challa and we all ran forward.

"Impossible" Nakia said. As we got down to look at him.

"Is he breathing" she asked.

"He's in a coma barely clinging to life one of our fisherman found him at the edge of the river border he brought him to me" M'Baku explained.

"Why do you have him in the snow" I asked.

"It's the only thing keeping him from joining the ancestors" he continued.

"We need to get him to my lab and I can heal him there" I said.

"Take him he'll be dead in seconds" M'Baku challenged.

"Nakia the herd" my mother questioned. Nakia gave it to her and she started to grinding it up. After she was done she mixed it with some liquid.

"I call upon the ancestors I call upon Bast I am here with my son T'Challa heal him" she begged then poured the liquid into his mouth.

"We must cover him" she explained as she started to push the snow on him and me and Nakia started to help. She started to chant and Nakia joined her and so did I.

"Wake up T'Challa" Nakia whispered.

Suddenly he jumped up and we all hugged him. Everett turned around and looked in shock.

T'Challa looked around then looked at me.

"Do you have a blanket" he questioned making me laugh and jumping to get him one.

"Killmonger has the full support of our military............. and he burned the garden of the heart shaped herb" Nakia explained and causing T'Challa to looked shocked.

"Of course he did it's what he was trained to do his unit used to work with the C.I.A to destabilize foreign countries they would alway strike at transitions of power like an election or death of a monarch he got control of government the military" Everett said from beside me.