Why Can't You See Me Pt.1 (Bucky X Male Reader)

"I know this is hard Mr. Barnes but we need the rest of your statement, do you think you can do that for us " Fury asked as I tried to calm myself down.

"Yyyyess after he beat him he-he came over to me and sa-s-said 'If it's-

-what you truly want I can wear his skin over mine" Bucky said to me looking at me but not really like he wasn't himself.

"Bucky please stop I'm not cheating on you" I cried out. He growled and punched the picture frame next to me causing a loud shattering noise to ring through the room and me screamed.

"His hair over mine" he said as he walked over to Kevin and pulled out a knife.

"JAMES STOP" I begged as I rushed over and grabbed his arm. He yanked his arm from me and pushed me with enough force to make me fall. Kevin started to scream as Bucky started cutting around his hair line and went all the way around blood gushed from the cut completely coating Kevin's face in his own blood. The sight of this made my hand came to my mouth as the feeling to throw up arose. He punched Kevin in the chest until he stopped screaming so I assume he's dead.

"Bu-J-am what did you do" I whispered out as I tears poured down my face.

"His hands as gloves" he said hypnotically as he stalked towards me. I whimpered as he pulled me up to my feet and got behind me and tilted my head at Kevin's body.

"His teeth," he said as he dragged his teeth along my shoulder and stopping at my ear, "as con..fe..tti" he whispered into my ear as his arms snaked around my waist.

"His scalp a cap" he said as he scraped the knife softly across my face leaving a trail of Kevin's blood on me. He moved from behind me, to deep in shock I stood their frozen, and proceeded to do everything he said. And there was so much blood and snapping from broken bones. The grunt he gave as he ripped off his hands, the force caused blood to splatter backwards and before I could move it landed on my face and at that point I couldn't hold it anymore I threw up. And when I looked back up he was staring at me with hollowed eyes. The smell of my vomit, Kevin's blood and body are starting to effect me causing me to feel light headed.

"We're gonna pose for a portrait," he said as he look at and past me, "all three of us" he said as he stood with Kevin's phone in 'his' hand.

"Immortalized" he said he walked closer and I tried backing away but he grabbed my arm. After pulling me close he sprinkled some of Kevin's teeth on both of us and the urge to vomit got stronger.

"You.... and your perfect..... boy"