No It's Kansas Pt.1 (Everett Ross X Male Reader)

A/n: AU where you are T'Challa's little brother. Thanks for 7,8, and 9 k reads and all of the votes they really mean a lot to me. I had this story since I posted the Heartbeat chapter which was in June 🤦🏽‍♂️ but this one kept getting pushed back.

3rd POV

As Everett woke up he noticed he was not at a hospital or his hotel room and he heard African music around him. He looked around then rose his head noticing he was in different clothes that he knows he doesn't own. Sitting up with a groan he went to check his bullet wound but felt nothing. Shocked he checked again. Jumping off the bed he looked around and walked. He noticed a man with his back to him doing something on a desk. He walked towards him.

"Alright where am I" Everett demanded. The younger male jumped and turned his attention to Everett. Everett stopped for a second taking in how handsome he was.

"Don't scare me like that colonizer" the male gasped back. Shocked that he had been called such a thing Everett paused for a second.

"Colo... wha.. my name is Everett" he said with a small smile as he walked closer to the working male. Y/n looked him up and down.

"Yes I know Everett Ross former Air force pilot and now CIA" he said as he turned back to his work. Everett was a little confused on how he knew that information.

"Right" he said softly as he looked around.

"Okay is this Wakanda" he turning back to the working male.

"No it's Kansas" Y/N said back not looking up from his work. Everett looked around again and sighed.

"How long ago was Korea" he asked looking at Y/N's back again.

"Yesterday" He said still not looking up.

"I don't think so bullet wounds don't just magically heal over night" he said as Y/N turned to look at him skeptically as he let out a laugh.

"They do here but not by magic by technology" he said as he pointed around. Then turned back to his work. Everett walked around slowly amazed by what he was seeing.

"Don't touch anything my brother will return soon" Y/N stated as they had a lingering glance at each other before looking away. Everett looked out the window and walked closer to it.

"These train things that's magnetic levitation right" he asked looking at Y/N. Who was looking at him intrigued.

"Obviously" was all he said back.

"Obviously but I...Ive never seen it... this efficient" he said smiling amazed by the trains. Y/N continued to look at him happy that someone understood how the trains worked.

"The light panels" Everett started as he made a hand motion, "what are they" he asked

"Sonic stabilizes" Y/N said.

"Sonic what" Everett asked. Happy to talk about his work Y/N smiled and started to walk towards the window.

"In it's raw form vibrainium is to dangerous to be transported at that speed so I developed a way to temporarily disable it" he said as they watched the process happen.

"There's vibrainium on those trains" Everett asked.

"There's vibrainium all around us" the younger male stated as they both looked around. Y/N then looked at Everett.

"That's how I healed you" he said as he walked away from the window. Everett looked at him with curiosity and amazement. As Y/N made it back to his desk he chuckled lightly then he beads started to ring. As he answered a hologram of Okoye appeared. Everett walked closer shocked by the hologram.

"Where is T'Challa his beads have been switched off" she asked Y/N.

"Well we're not joined at the hip Okoye" he said with a smile.

"A man showed up at the boarder who claims to have killed Klaude" she said urgently. Y/N smile left his face.

"What" he said.

"He is being transported as we speak to the palace" she said. Y/N walked over to a wall mounted screen pulling up the information.

"We need to find your brother" she stressed.

"An outsider" he said after looking over some of the information.

"No a Wakandan" she said back.

"He not a Wakandan", Everett said standing close to Y/N, "he's one of ours" he finished as the both looked at the screen.

A/N: And now a little shameless self advertisement, if you like marvel ships you should add my other book Marvel Ship Oneshot. I recommend going to my page and adding it to your library because it's not gonna be high on the list if you search it. Also do you wanna know what I'm working on or previews of chapters days or weeks before release we'll add my writers instagram kam_danvers same name as on here.