You're Hurting Me Pt.2 (Norman Osborn\Steve Rogers X Male Reader)

A/n: pt.2 hope you guys enjoy. I wanted to post something big since the previous two updates didn't pass 500 words.

"You're nothing but a fucking slut I seen you talking to him again" he said so hard that spit splatter on your face. You reached for his hand with your other one and he grabbed your right forearm just as harshly. You gasped then whimpered.

"Owww.... Norman you're hurting me" you said as you tried to shake out of his grip but he only tightened it.

"You are nothing but a fucking whore I was nice enough to love you give you my time and devotion and you think you can do this to me YOU ARE MINE" He yelled as he let go of your right forearm and prepared to hit you, but a hand grabbed his bicep.

"Mr. Osborn that's enough" Steve said. Norman growled and looked at me with a devious smirk.

"You just make everyone fall for you slut what'd you do sneak off and suck his dick" he said with a evil laugh. You were crying at this point Norman's grips on your left wrist was cutting off circulation.

"Norman PLEASE just let my wrist go you're really hurting me" you begged. He yanked you towards him then pushed you causing you to fall on the ground. Before he turn around Steve put him in a choke hold.

"Cap you goo- oh shit" The Falcon came outside. Steve turned to look at him.

"Sam make sure he leaves the building" he said once Norman stopped fighting. Norman drunkenly started to yell but didn't fight Sam and they left. But you sat still on the ground in shock as tears continued to cascade down cheeks. Steve stepped towards you slowly, but you still jumped and look up at him scared. He lowered himself a little and held his hand out for you to take.

"Don't say you're alright because you're not" he as softly as he looked you in the eyes. You slowly reach up with your right arm and grab his hand and he helps you up. You fall forward and land on his chest as you sob uncontrollably and your hand cling to his shirt. Steve wrap his arms you rubbing your back.

"Yeh let it out your safe now" he says softly and your grip on his shirt gets tighter at his words. After almost 30 minutes you have stopped crying and just didn't want to let go because Steve made you feel safe.

"You feel any better now" he asked. You moved from his chest looked up and nodded. Steve rubbed circles into your back.

"Good do you have a ride home or do you need one" he asked and you completely for got about that.

"No I rode with him I'll call a cab" you said.

"Nonsense I'll take you home if you want" He said as he looked at you with a warm smile.

"Are you sure I don't want bother you anymore than I already I have" You said softly as a light blush on your face.

"You are not bothering me plus I offered" he said and you nodded.

"But I do need to change my shirt though" He said with a chuckle as your blush deepened. As you both went inside you unrolled your sleeve and pulled them all the way down but your wrist could still be seen a little bit and you could see the big bruises starting to form so you were doing your best to keep your wrist hidden. Steve led you a sitting area across from where few avengers were sitting.

"Hey guys this is Y/n I'm gonna make sure he gets home but I need to change shirts and get my keys so I'll be right back" he said the last part to me and gave me a smile before he walked away. As you turned to look at the avengers you gave them a nervous smile and small wave with your right hand. The Black Widow look at you then at both your arms then squinted your eyes.