Why Can't You See Me Pt.2 (Bucky X Male Reader) 1 Year Anniversary*

Furry looked at me in shock and horror, then fixed his expression.

"I apologize that you had to witness that, but I must ask do you know what could've caused this reaction out of him" he asked.

"No I noticed a couple weeks ago he started to act different when he came back from a walk to the store it struck me as odd because he didn't have anything with him I asked him was he okay and he just said yeh" I explained.

"When he did.... that to Kevin he looked me in the eyes and those eyes they looked so.... empty like it wasn't even him it was like it was a shell of him and his voice it was so lifeless and sounded scripted" I continued.

"I'm certain you know about his past" Fury question.

I gave a simple nod.

"Do you think som-" Fury started but before he Steve rushed into the interrogation room with a guy in handcuffs.

"ROGERS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Fury yelled as he stood up.

"It's hydra sir they setup Bucky and had him kill Kevin Rumlows one of them" Steve explained as he continued to drag him in.

"You're too late he has his orders" Rumlow says with a smirk. Then he looked at me.

"You got lucky he was supposed to kill you too but we're gonna fix that" he said with venom.

"GET HIS ASS INTO A CELL" Fury commands.

"Yes si-" Steve said then the power blink out. A boom sounded through out the building then dimmer light came on and metal sliding could be heard.

"What's happening" I questioned as I stood up.

"The powers went out the back up generator is on" Fury said.

Steve went for the door but Fury stopped him.

"That won't work security measure if the power goes out the building is looked down until the main power source is back and you know that" he said then looked at Rumlow with a glare.

"You think we didn't plan this out you think we weren't prepared" Rumlow chuckled.

"So theres no secret way out" I question.

"No not unless you can teleport" Fury says and Rumlow chuckled while looking up and I did too.

"So no one can get in through the ceiling because if someone gets in we stuck in here with them" I explained and Fury's posture cracks.

"Well then we need to plan defensive" Steve says.

Then the ceiling caves in and we all move to avoid the debris except Rumlow who couldn't move so he was crushed and groaning. Bucky landed and me Steve called for him then he pulled out a gun and shot Steve in the leg causing him to groan and fall. He pointed his gun at Fury but unlike with Steve the aim was higher. I jumped in front of Furry.

"BUCKY Bucky do you remember the words you said to me at our wedding" I asked

"Yo-you called me an alchemist" I said as tears slowly formed in my eyes.

"Said I spun gold out of life"

"You said I conjured beauty with the things left behind, found healing where it did not live" I recited with a smile as I eased closer to him.

"Discovered the antidote in my own heart, broke the curse with my own two hand" I continued.

"I passed these instructions on to you and we'll pass them on to our children"

As I got close enough I put my hand on his and lowered the gun.

"We can heal Bucky we can start again" I murmured honestly.

"You said I was a magician" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I pulled you back together no matter how much they took you apart"

"I made the man in doubt disappear"

"I pulled the sorrow from your chest knot after knot after-"

"knot" Bucky whispered as I watched the life return to his eyes.

"Everyone in the church cheered" he said lowly and I nodded.

"But we couldn't hear them"

A/n: for those who like this plot I'm thinking about making a extended version in the form of a short book.