Info

Hey so I'm the author. The title doesn't tell you who's in the chapter but the actual chapter does. So if you wanna know click on the chapter. YEE YEE. Enjoy whatever I think of and this is my first book soooo... and I'm not that good at writing anyways so whatever. Requests will be taken. But there's a chance I won't do them. So please forgive me for honestly anything and everything. I do also know that skymedia doesn't exist and it hasn't for a while but I like them so I did this. Let me know who else to write about. Also this used to be and Adam x reader imagines but obviously it's not now. So the first couple are a bunch of Adam and you. Later in the book it changes and adds some new people.

OK HI ITS ME! SO WELCOME TO THE BOOK IF YOURE NEW! THIS HAS CHANGED TO A YOUTUBER IMAGINES BOOK! IM TO LAZY TO REWRITE THIS WHOLE INFO SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

THE PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK WILL BE

SKYDOESMINECRAFT
HOUSE OWNER
MITHZAN
(POSSIBLY REDVACKTOR NOT SURE YET)
MARKIPLIER
JACKSEPTICEYE
CRANKGAMEPLAYS
J-FRED (Team Edge)
MATTHIAS (dope or nope)
TANNER (Get good gaming)
CONNOR (get good gaming)
PAUL (get good gaming)
AND OTHERS CAUSE I CAN IF I WANT!

AND IF U WANT TO REQUEST SOMEONE FEEL FREE! IF I DONT KNOW THEM THEM AS A CHARACTER WONT MATCH UP WITH THEM IRL AND HONESTLY NO ONE DOES IN THIS BOOK!

SOO I ALSO WONT USE YOUR NAME IF YOU REQUEST. I AS A PERSON CANT RELATE TO IMAGINES IF THEY USE SOMEONES NAME!

ALSO IM WATCHING JACK RN AND ITS AN OLDER VID AND ANTI APPEARED.

In the words of Tyler Jospeh "NO!"

Enjoy