Super Cliché Pt.2

Adam
Ok so for this one you, Y/N, aren't going to be all cute and giggly. You're going to be more tough and less giggly. I'm basing this off me because I'm definitely not giggly and cheesy, and I don't like giggly and cheesy all that much. So if you want giggly and cheesy go read Super Cliché. It's a couple chapters before this one. This is a couple of years after the first Super Cliché. I know it's supposed to be cliche and it is but it's like the cliche roles were switched ok? Ok
———————————————————————————

~Y/N POV~

I knocked on the door waiting for Ross or Tim to answer. After about a minute Max comes to the door. "Hey Y/N!" He slightly slurs. How is he already tipsy? "Hey Max! You're already sort of drunk!" I reply. He giggles and pulls me into a hug. (Don't comment -_-) I hug him back and walk into the house. Everyone is sitting in the living room and as soon as I'm seen evening cheers. I raise my eyebrows confused. Maybe it's because I'm the only girl? No way. We've all been friends forever. I drop my stuff off upstairs. I can't believe we're grown adults having a sleepover but with alcohol, so who knows how this night is going to go?

~Adam POV~

As soon as she walked in I planned on getting her attention. As of on cue she walks through the door and smiles while waving at everyone. She heads upstairs and I get up to get snacks and drinks. I place myself back onto the couch and wait for her to come down.

After about a minute she comes down and places herself next to me. The only open seat left. I sip my beer and eat some popcorn watching Ross go against Tim in Mario Kart. She's sitting staring at the screen laughing at them. I take a glance at her taking in her features before turning back as she looks in my direction. As soon as she turns back I just stare at her. Soon I feel someone staring at me.

Max. I turn my head to see him staring at me with a huge smirk on his face. I shoot him a death glare. He makes kissy faces at me and I flip him off. Making sure he can see it in his tipsy state.

"BOOM! I WIN!" Ross yells. I look over at the tv and see he got first place. I laugh and drink more of my beer. "Adam! I realized I never officially said hey to you!" Y/N says and smiles at me.

That smile. That damn smile could melt me faster than a blowtorch. I try not to blush and smile back at her. "Hey Y/N! I never said hi to you either!" She laughs and leans into me. I swear if she keeps this up I'm going to melt. I'm literal putty in her hands and she doesn't even know it.

~TIMAY SKIPÉ~

~Y/N POV~

It was getting late so we decided to be cringey teenagers and play truth or dare.

"Y/N go first" Tim says. "Ok then. Red. Truth or dare?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. "Truth!" He yells. "Ok wuss. Tell me about your first kiss!" I exclaim and his face twists in discomfort. "Is it to late to change my answer?" He asks in a whisper. "I nod and he sighs. "It was a girl named Kathrine. It was so weird. We were 12 in 6th grade. We got bored and decided to kiss in the back of the library. Unfortunately we got caught mid kiss by the librarian and she just shook her head." He pauses. "I will never forget the look on her face. Also she kissed with her eyes open." He shudders. I try to hold back my laugh but eventually crack. I start screaming. I'm on the floor rolling at how hilarious his story was. Eventually everyone else joins me and we're all just laughing. I sit up and look at Adam, due to feeling someone looking at me from his side of the circle. To my surprise he's smiling at me and looks like he just sat up not to long ago too. He has tears in his eyes and his face is red from laughing. "I am sooo not sorry for asking." I breathe. Red shakes his head and smiles.

"Anyway. Max. Truth or dare?" Red asks looking at the drunk Max. "Dare." He slurs. "Don't give him something too bad. He's drunk." I reply making sure to take it easy. Red pouts a bit but nods in agreement. "Fine. I dare you.... to give me your phone and let me tweet something." He smiles devilishly. I shake my head. Red grabs his phone and tweets. "Done." He states. My phone goes off seeing as I have notifications on for almost everyone's tweets. "I never want a balloon to pop up my America's ass." Tim reads. "Predictive text." Red states. I snicker and look at Max. "Ok Max. Your turn. You sober enough?" I ask. He sits up straighter. "Oh definitely!" He responds. "Adam! Truth or dare?" "Dare! I'm not a wuss." Adam replies. "Ok then. I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Y/N!" He yells. Everyone 'ooohs'. "W-wait. That's a whole different game!" He stutters. Is he ok? "Whatever. Let's just get this over with huh?" I ask standing up and grabbing Adam, and dragging him into an upstairs closet.

~Adam POV~

"S-sorry I got you d-dragged into this." I whisper cursing myself mentally for stuttering. All she does is laugh and smile. I'm so close to just melting. Everything about her makes me melt. I might as well tell her. "Hey Y-Y/N" I stutter once again. She's now sitting on the floor so I do the same. "Yeah Adam?" She asks looking at me making eye contact. "I need to tell you something." I pause and take a deep breath. "I love you. I'm in love with you. You make me melt with everything you do and I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?" I rush. She smiles and nods. "I would love that Adam." She replies. I smile and lean in for a kiss. Just as our lips lock the closet opens. "OH. MY. GOSH! IT HAPPENED!" Max yells. Y/N stands up and laughs and walks towards the stairs. "Coming?" She asks in a chill voice looking back at me from the top of the steps. I nod with my mouth wide open after kissing her. I walk over to her and she pushes my jaw up closing my mouth. She walks downstairs and I trail right behind her.
———————————————————————————

Hey so this is interesting. The roles are kind of switched in this making you the chiller one. I hope you enjoyed it