Aafraid for You Pt.2

~Paul~

HI! WELCOME TO THIS! PART THREE WILL BE OUT AT SOME POINT! ITS A BIT LONG NOT BY MUCH THO. ENJOY AND READ THE A/N AT THE END PLEASE!

ENJOY
——————————————————————————

~No POV~

Y/N had been under many tests. It's been 3 months since Paul has been there. He goes back everyday just to check up on her results. She was getting worse and worse. Conditions that she didn't even knew she had, had shown up. She was completely unrecognizable to anyone who didn't know her deeply. No contact was made to the outside world for Y/N. Left in a padded room with a mattress. Being watched 24/7. Trying new medications, and therapists, and symptoms, character traits. You couldn't look her in the eyes and see the Y/N you once knew. She wasn't herself.

~No POV~

He had come back for who knows how many times. Expecting the same response but he held a bit of hope. Just to even see her through a window. Something.

"Hi." He replies quite coldly. He didn't mean too. He was tired and irritated. He was expecting this to tack onto his already bad day.

"Hi. Good to see you again Paul." The front desk lady had answered.

"Same old same old." He muttered. "Anything new with her?"

The front desk lady, who usually returned the cold attitude right back at him, had cracked a small smile.

"I've talked to the doctors. They've noticed how often you've been here. Now you can't be in the same room but there's a tv you can watch her on." She smiled.

Paul has lifted his head up and cracked a smile of his own.

"Really?" He asked.

The lady at the front desk just nodded, pointed at the sign in book, and found a lady to direct Paul to the place he was going to.

He had almost screamed in glee! His head was spinning in delight, but as soon as he made eye contact with the lady who was going to direct him his excitement died down. He realized where he was and why he was here. He dropped his smile just a bit and followed the lady to a security room dedicated to Y/N.

"She's too dangerous to be around. I'm sorry you can't see her in person. Such a shame. I hope this gives you some type of reassurance." The random lady had tried to console him.

"Yes. This is good. Thank you." He whispered never taking his eyes off the screen where Y/N was sitting on her mattress humming a quiet tune.

The lady had sat down somewhere in the same room to watch Y/N too, just in case something were to happen to her. (not because of Paul, because she's dangerous)

Paul listened to her. Trying to decipher the quiet humming but he couldn't. He couldn't understand and a word she was saying. Almost as if it was gibberish.

Y/N had stopped what she was doing. She sat as if she was in thought.

"That's what I thought too!" She squealed.

Then silence as she sat in thought again.

"No." She stated. Plain and cold. Paul shivered just by the tone. Then a nurse walked into her room.

"Hi there Y/N." The nurse smiled.

"Hiya there Margret! Today is a good day!" She smiles right back.

"And why is that?"

"Because something is different. Something nice. Oh how happy it makes me! I hope this difference stays. It would really come in handy some time in the future." She died down to a whisper as she looked up at Margaret.