Fuck College Love

~Matthias~
TW: Cursing, Alcohol
Y'all are in college btw. Also is sad. So sorry kids but I'm also not. This is like 200 words shorter than usual so we gon call it short cause it is. This song inspired me so give it a listen. Enjoy

———————————————————————

~Ur POV~

I waited for Matt to grab the rest of his stuff so we could go.

"Matt cmon! Tiff is waiting for us!" I yelled up the steps to him.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be there in a minute." He mumbled.

'What the fuck is wrong with him?'

He finally bounded down the stairs with a smile on his face. He gave me a quick kiss on the check and headed for the door.

"You coming?" He asked.

I nodded with an almost shocked face. He's been a bit distant lately but who wasn't?

We got into the car and left. In less than 5 minutes we made it to Tiffany's house since she lived close to campus and we did too. I immediately closed the door when he parked and ran up to the door, knocking three times.

"Hey girl!" Tiff squealed when she opened the door.

"Heeeey!" I replied.

"Hey Matt." She replied coldly.

"Sup Tiffany." He answered with a smirk but cold like tone.

I looked between the two, wondering why they acted like they hated each other. Before I could open my mouth she pulls me inside barely giving me time to see Matt. When I look back at him to mouth him an 'I'm sorry' he seems to be smiling. I can't really tell.

"Drink up girly!" Tiff giggles.

I take the shot from her hand and down it giving a nice cough right after. The alcohol slides down my throat pretty easily since it's one of my favorite whiskeys. She downs some as well leaving me behind to catch up. I quickly grab some more and start to down em. I stop after I've drank like 4.

"I'm gonna go find Matt and dance ok?" I tell her.

She stops and grabs my hand.

"No! Dance with me instead!"

She drags me out to the dance floor and motions to the dj to turn up the music. She starts dancing and head banging like the wild person she is. I soon join her not wanting to be the only one standing around.

It took about 20 minutes of dancing for me to realize I drank a lot because I now had to go to the bathroom.

"Tiff I'll be right back!" I yell over at her.

"Where are you going?!" She yells back.

"Bathroom." I mouth at her because I couldn't yell anymore.

She nods knowing she couldn't keep me from using the bathroom. I don't know why she's been dragging me around, and I haven't seen Matt is awhile.

I go into Tiff's room and use her connected bathroom. After I wash my hands I realize there's no towel so I push past people to one of the other bathrooms.

Finally I made it through the crowd of tipsy and drunk people. I open the door to find something just wonderful. I stagger back as they both look up at me.

"It's not what you think I promise"

"I think. Fuck you."

I turn and walk away before he can even grab my hand. I stomp through the crowd to find the kitchen once again. Taking a new bottle out her cabinet I pop it open and take a swig.

"Y/N! Please!"

"No! Fuck you! I can't believe you! This is why you've been dragging me away! You wanted me to not be suspicious and hoping to get me drunk or tipsy or something so I forget about him and go for someone else or some shit like that!" I yell.

The party doesn't stop or die down even at the yelling. Some people are looking since I'm yelling at the host of the party and happen to be her best friend, well ex-best friend.

"I'm sorry! I'm not even sure how it happened!" She cried out.

"Yes you do! You just don't know when it started! Or when you were going to tell me! Fuck you!" I snapped.

Matt came up and saw us yelling and tried to break us up.

"Alright stop it!" He yells stepping in between us.

He faces me and I pull him in for a sloppy kiss.

"Yeah. Just like I thought. You're sober. Fuck you." I whisper loud enough for him to hear. I didn't know what to say to him.

Gripping onto the bottle for dear life, I step out the house and take another swig if the alcohol and let it run down my throat. I was way past tipsy. I was trying to get drunk enough to forget my time for now and sleep all this shit away.

Stepping out into the road, I can hear people screaming my name and telling me to watch out.

I take another drink while their screams just sound like whispering to me. But before I knew it I was hit.

The black that I saw in my mind was peaceful. I could still feel the bottle of alcohol in my mind's hand. So I bring it up to my ghost like lips and take a swig of the not real, but still warming alcohol.

A nice open field covered in flowers presents itself to me. I can hear very very faint yelling that sounds like the tiniest whispers to my ears telling me to wake up and stay with them. I ignore them and walk towards the field.

They call it a car crash. I call it

A death from a broken heart.

———————————————————————

Hi! This wasn't supposed to be sad at first! But then I made it that way. I hope you enjoyed it as I'm slowly making my way back onto here! Thanks for reading!