Adoration

Adam
Ok this was super sweet and cringe. I liked it though and I hope you will as well.
———————————————————————————
~Adam POV~ (Omg finally)

She didn't even have to do anything. Just her in general I love. Everything she does. I can't help but feel like fire when she looks at and touches me. I can't believe I get to call her mine.

We were walking down the street towards the park to watch the sunset. She is my sunset. We sit down at the swings and wait for it to get a little lower. She just sits and swings back and forth humming a tune with her eyes closed. I can just sit and take in her features and her actions. She's such a genuine person. I can't live without her, I don't know what I'd do with myself. She's such a kid at heart but can be so serious when needed. I love her. I didn't even realize she was staring right back at me. I was too caught up in her. "Adam!" She day and waves a hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry." I whisper. "What's so interesting on my face?" She asks with a smile. "I can't even tell you in words." I say. She shakes her head and laughs. "The sunset!" She exclaims. She gets up and grabs my hand dragging me to an open space in the grass still surrounded by trees. This was almost to good to be true. This was like a fairytale. She just sat and stared at the sunset and I could barely watch it knowing she was here. I look over to her. I couldn't believe what I saw. She was so beautiful. I cant even say it enough. Her face was covered in yellows, pinks, blues, and oranges, even some purples as the sun went down. The forest behind her was dark creating such a beautiful lighting effect. I take out my phone and snap a picture. I couldn't even comprehend how someone could hold such beauty but she did it. In the simplest ways, she did it. It went dark and she laid back staring into the sky now. She continued her tune but singing it this time. "Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all, all of me. And you give me all, all of you oh." She sings in the quietest tone. I couldn't even comprehend her angelic voice. I was stuck thinking about her and she was right next to me. I can't help but adore.