Who he's scared of losing you to and why

Darry: Two-Bit, Darry is scared of losing you to Two because he's a very serious person and has a lot of rules, especially for Ponyboy. And since Darry is upset easily he tends to say and do things he doesn't mean to do.

Soda: Steve, since you always bring lunch for Soda, you have a chance to spend time with his good buddy Steve. You often times help out with little things like giving Steve a tool when he needs it, or bringing him lunch when you bring it for Soda.

Ponyboy: Dallas, Ponyboy tends to be absent minded at times and he thinks you'll leave for someone who is smart and uses their head, since Dallas is so smart and knows his way around the streets, Pony thinks you'll leave for that reason.

Steve: Sodapop, because since they are best friends they're always together and that means you'll be around Soda more, so Steve starts to think you'll fall for Soda simply because you're around him so much.

Johnny: Dallas, because Dallas is wild, and unlike Johnny he's very outgoing and Johnny is scarf you won't want him because he's shy and has a lot of problems.

Dallas: Ponyboy, because Pony is smart and is definitely going somewhere in life, Dally is jealous, and thinks you'll leave for someone who can give you what he can't.

Two-Bit: Darry, because Darry is way more strict and serious, Two-Bit thinks you'll leave because of how goofy he is and how everything is a joke to him.