Your Brother Catches You Guys Buying Condoms

Right now I'm at Chase's hanging out with him, we're sitting on his bed. I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed, Chase grabs my phone and sets it on his nightstand. He grabs my waist and gets on top of me, he starts kissing me. I kiss him back, he leans his forehead against mine.
Chase: I love you so much.
Sydney: I love you so much too.

He starts kissing me again, he takes my shirt off along with his. I start unbuckling his belt, I take it off and throw it on the floor. He starts to pull down my leggings, I start taking his pants off. He takes one of his hands and starts digging through his nightstand drawer.
Chase: I can't find them.
Sydney: Well stand up and actually look with your eyes then.

He gets off of me and starts looking in his drawer.
Chase: We must of used the last one. This is the only place I keep them and not one is in here.
Sydney: Well then we need to go to the store or something because I'm not ready to be a mom.
Chase: I'll pull out in time.
Sydney: Chase the last time you said that you didn't and we had a pregnancy scare and thought I was pregnant because I wasn't feeling good a few days after.
Chase: I promise this time.
Sydney: No. Either we go get some or we don't do it at all.
Chase: Okay fine.

He hands me my shirt and leggings, I stand up and start getting dressed along with him. We put our shoes on and he grabs his keys and phone, I grab my phone and we walk out of his room. We walk down the hall and to the front door, we get in his car and he starts driving to Walmart. When we get to Walmart he parks and we get out, Chase grabs my hand and we lock fingers. We walk into the store and walk to the condom aisle, he lets go of my hand. I hear a voice that sounds familiar.
Sydney: That sounds like Brennen.
Chase: Well lets hope it's not.
Sydney: Then hurry.

Chase grabs a box and we start to walk out of the aisle.
Brennen: What the hell do you think you guys are doing?

We turn around and Chase hides the box behind his back.
Sydney: Nothing.
Brennen: Then why are you guys in this aisle?
Sydney: Why are you in this aisle?
Brennen: Because I heard your voice. And because I'm filming a vlog and I was going to do a prank on Jake. What's behind your back Chase?
Chase: Nothing.

Brennen starts to walk towards us, Chase grabs my hand and we run out of the aisle with Brennen following us. Chase runs to self checkout and pays for the condoms, Brennen catches up to us.
Brennen: You are not going to his house Sydney, especially after what I just saw.
Sydney: Then he's coming over.

We run out of the store with Brennen chasing after us.
Brennen: Chase don't touch my sister!
Chase: At least we are being safe!

Chase unlocks his car and we get in, before he can lock his car Brennen opens the passenger side door.
Brennen: Get out of the car. You are coming back to my house with me until mom gets off work. You guys are too young to be doing this.
Sydney: We're seventeen Brennen.
Brennen: I'm showing mom this footage because I got all of this on camera.
Sydney: Oh well. Now go away.
Brennen: No. Get out of the car now.
Sydney: No.
Brennen: Chase I swear on my life if you touch my sister I will cut your dick off.
Sydney: Brennen go away. We're in a Walmart parking lot. This is weird enough already.
Brennen: Don't touch my fucking sister.
Chase: I already have.
Brennen: I'm gonna murder you.

Brennen walks away from the passenger side door to the drivers side door, Chase locks the doors and I shut my door. Chase quickly pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving back to his house.
Chase: Would your brother really cut my dick off?
Sydney: Do you want me to answer that honestly?
Chase: Never mind.

We get back to Chase's house a little bit later, he grabs the box and we get out of his car. I grab his hand and we lock fingers, he opens his front door and we walk in. He walks to his room with me following, I shut his door and he opens the box and grabs one out. He sets it on the nightstand and puts the box in the drawer, he shuts his drawer and walks over to me. He grabs my waist and starts kissing me again, he backs me up to his bed. I lay on my back and he gets on top of me.