He Accuses You Of Kissing Someone Else Part 2

*Recap*
Chase grabs my arm again and pulls me inside, he shuts the door again.
Chase: I went through your phone and there was nothing so why have you been deleting your messages with Anthony! I know damn well that you guys kissed earlier Sydney! Just tell me the truth and quite lying to me!
Sydney: *Crying* I'm not lying to you.
Chase: Yes you are!
Sydney: *Crying* No I'm not. Please quite yelling.
Chase: Quite lying to me!
*End Of Recap*

Chase pushes me and I grab my phone out of his hands and take my arm out of his other hand once again, I walk back outside and start walking down the sidewalk. I walk a few blocks and I finally arrive at home, I calm down and wipe my tears. I walk inside and go to walk upstairs to my room.
Brennen: Hey Syd.
Sydney: Hi.
Brennen: What's wrong? You look like you've been crying.
Sydney: I'm fine.
Brennen: Are you sure?
Sydney: Yes.

I walk up the stairs and walk into my room, I shut my door and lay down on my bed. I look at my phone and see messages from Chase.
🥰Bub🥰: We need to talk about this.
🥰Bub🥰: I'm not gonna let you kiss someone else and then let it be without us talking about it.
🥰Bub🥰: Where are you?
🥰Bub🥰: Never mind don't answer that. You probably went to Anthony's.

I get a call from Chase, I press decline and get another text from him.
🥰Bub🥰: I just called Anthony before I called you. He said you're not at his house and he also said that you guys never kissed and he didn't even try to kiss you.
🥰Bub🥰: I'm so sorry.
🥰Bub🥰: You're probably at your house. I'm coming over.
🥰Bub🥰: I'm so sorry Sydney.

I set my phone down and pull the covers over me, my door opens 10 minutes later. Chase lays down beside me, he goes to hug me. I pull away from him and push him away.
Sydney: Don't touch me.

I sit up along with him.
Chase: Syd I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of accused you of kissing anthony and I shouldn't of yelled or grabbed you by the arm then push you.
Sydney: You were a real jerk. We're supposed to have a relationship and be on each others side. I just can't believe that you would really think that I would kiss Anthony. It hurts that you would ever think I would do that to you.
Chase: I know and I'm so sorry. I just got scared because I don't want to loose you. Especially to Anthony because you already left someone for him.
Sydney: That's because I was stupid Chase. I apparently didn't understand what I was doing and I would never do it again. I love you and I would never cheat on you.
Chase: I know. I didn't need to respond the way I did and I hope that you can forgive me for responding the way I did and if you can't I understand but I am so sorry.
Sydney: I'll forgive you but if you ever grab me like that again our relationship will be over.
Chase: Okay. I promise you I'll never grab you like that. I swear on everything.

I hug Chase and he hugs me back.
Sydney: I love you.
Chase: I love you too.

Chase kisses me and I kiss him back, we lay down and start cuddling.