He Needs You

I'm in my room laying on my bed, a few seconds go by and there's a knock at my door and it opens a second later.
Brennen: Hey Syd, I'm leaving now to go film an overnight video with Colby, Sam and Corey.
Sydney: Okay.
Brennen: Will you be okay here alone tonight?
Sydney: Yeah.
Brennen: Okay. Goodnight.
Sydney: Goodnight.

Brennen shuts my door and leaves, a few minutes go by and I stand up. I walk to my bathroom and start brushing my hair, I put my hair up in a bun. My door opens and closes.
Sydney: Brennen?

I shut my bathroom light off and walk out of my bathroom, I look and see Chase on my bed laying on his back. I look at his face and see that his cheeks are tear stained and his under eyes are puffy and his eyes are red, I walk over to my bed and lay down next to him.
Sydney: What's wrong Chase? Why were you crying?

He looks at me and rolls on his side, I roll on my side so we're looking at each other.
Chase: I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to just barge in without asking you first but I need you. I need your hugs and your kisses and your comforting words right now.

I kiss his cheek and hug him, he hugs me back.
Sydney: What's wrong?
Chase: I've h-had a bad day and I just feel so insecure right now and I'm just sad and depressed and I don't know what to do.

Chase gets tears in his eyes.
Sydney: Chase I love you so much, you are so perfect and so amazing and I don't know what I would do without you. You can always come talk to me whenever something is wrong. I hate it so much when you cry because you don't deserve it. You deserve the world baby and I wish I could give you that.
Chase: I-I don't want the world. I just want you. Please don't ever leave m-me? I love you.
Sydney: I won't ever leave you. I promise. I love you too.

I let go of the hug and lay on my back, Chase lays on his back and puts his head on my chest and sniffles. I wipe his tears and start playing with his hair, I lean down and hiss his head. He pulls the blanket over us.
Chase: Thank you for always being here for me.
Sydney: You're welcome. I will always be here for you.

I see Chase smile a bit, a few hours go by of us talking. I look at Chase and see that he fell asleep, I turn my lamp off and fall asleep a few minutes later.

Happy 4th Of July!!!🇺🇸😇